Spherion

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Site Operations Supervisor Interview

Site Operations Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Spherion in September 2009.

Interview Details – Spherion found my resume on-line and contacted me via email to determine my interest. I confirmed my interest in the position that same day and received a telephone call the very next day.

I was asked a series of questions regarding my previous position and management skills.

I was asked to email a copy of my resume to the interviewer so that she could pass it on to the others, including the hiring manager (she was covering for them during their absence).

I submitted a thank you email and did not hear back from them right away. Once I did hear back from them, all I heard was something to the effect of "that it's in her hands now. She'll contact you if interested".

Interview Questions

• Since this position requires managing individuals across the country from a remote location, I'm interested in what your some of your biggest challenges were withen managing a crew remotely, and how you met those challenges?   Answer Question
  • How do you ensure maximum productivity?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Spherion

Worked for Spherion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spherion Site Operations Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Spherion employees and interview candidates.