Spice Digital Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Spice Digital.

Interview

Three rounds of interview, first technical, then a round with HR followed by a round with business head.
    Technical: Write two programs, one was the sorting you're most confident about and the other was string manipulation. Apart from written programming, questions asked about OOPS concepts and C language.
    HR and Business head rounds were mostly about your experience and not related to technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, just be thorough with the programming language you're applying for.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Spice Digital.

Interview

Referral are the best way to get hired. Interview process is simple.

Negotiation

I stuck to what i wanted.

Roaming Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohāli, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Spice Digital (Mohāli, Maharashtra (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was first round of interview, the call was from IDEA (Operator end) it was telephonic interview for Roaming Assistance in Hyderabad and good opertunity for me. All was going good but just in salary negotiation it went wrong side which was not satisfied me. As I am living in Chandigarh it was difficult to switch with low salary package, that's why i rejected the offer.

Interview Questions

• it was related with roaming, AA19 agreement. Question was what is use of AA19 agreement, in case operator wants to sign AA19 agreement, do we you agree to sign the same.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Spice Digital (Chandigarh (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Aptitude test , technical round and HR round

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Spice Digital (Chandigarh (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

Typically three rounds of interview process. First screening round through HR, which is pre-functional assessment. Functional assessment at junior level may include competency written test.
    This is followed by HR round with basic test of attitutude, character, fitment, role, expectations etc are measured.
    For fairly senior level, CEO round is conducted which is around vision and attitude / team player / leadership traits check

Interview Questions

• Passion and supporting work around same. This could be singing and then you are expected to demonstrate the same :-)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Around how big you could make it !