Spice Digital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer TRAINEE Interview

Software Engineer TRAINEE
Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Spice Digital in June 2010.

Interview Details – Aptitude test , technical round and HR round

Interview Question – Easy test   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Spice Digital.

Interview Details – Referral are the best way to get hired. Interview process is simple.

Negotiation Details – I stuck to what i wanted.

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Chief Executive Officer
Chandigarh (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Spice Digital in March 2008.

Interview Details – Typically three rounds of interview process. First screening round through HR, which is pre-functional assessment. Functional assessment at junior level may include competency written test.
This is followed by HR round with basic test of attitutude, character, fitment, role, expectations etc are measured.
For fairly senior level, CEO round is conducted which is around vision and attitude / team player / leadership traits check

Interview Question – Passion and supporting work around same. This could be singing and then you are expected to demonstrate the same :-)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Around how big you could make it !

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Roaming Assistant Interview

Mohāli, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Spice Digital in April 2012.

Interview Details – It was first round of interview, the call was from IDEA (Operator end) it was telephonic interview for Roaming Assistance in Hyderabad and good opertunity for me. All was going good but just in salary negotiation it went wrong side which was not satisfied me. As I am living in Chandigarh it was difficult to switch with low salary package, that's why i rejected the offer.

Interview Question – it was related with roaming, AA19 agreement. Question was what is use of AA19 agreement, in case operator wants to sign AA19 agreement, do we you agree to sign the same.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Spice Digital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spice Digital interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Spice Digital employees and interview candidates.