Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Spice Digital
- Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer Trainee (1)
- Chief Executive Officer (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Roaming Assistant (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Spice Digital.
Three rounds of interview, first technical, then a round with HR followed by a round with business head.
Technical: Write two programs, one was the sorting you're most confident about and the other was string manipulation. Apart from written programming, questions asked about OOPS concepts and C language.
HR and Business head rounds were mostly about your experience and not related to technical skills.
- Nothing really, just be thorough with the programming language you're applying for. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Spice Digital.
Referral are the best way to get hired. Interview process is simple.
I stuck to what i wanted.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Spice Digital (Mohāli, Maharashtra (India)) in April 2012.
It was first round of interview, the call was from IDEA (Operator end) it was telephonic interview for Roaming Assistance in Hyderabad and good opertunity for me. All was going good but just in salary negotiation it went wrong side which was not satisfied me. As I am living in Chandigarh it was difficult to switch with low salary package, that's why i rejected the offer.
- it was related with roaming, AA19 agreement. Question was what is use of AA19 agreement, in case operator wants to sign AA19 agreement, do we you agree to sign the same. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Spice Digital (Chandigarh (India)) in June 2010.
Aptitude test , technical round and HR round
- Easy test Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Spice Digital (Chandigarh (India)) in March 2008.
Typically three rounds of interview process. First screening round through HR, which is pre-functional assessment. Functional assessment at junior level may include competency written test.
This is followed by HR round with basic test of attitutude, character, fitment, role, expectations etc are measured.
For fairly senior level, CEO round is conducted which is around vision and attitude / team player / leadership traits check
- Passion and supporting work around same. This could be singing and then you are expected to demonstrate the same :-) Answer Question
Around how big you could make it !
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review