Spice Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spice

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Spice (Mumbai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

As it was a good interview, they asked me about my personal details,and they took a phone interview so that how can i talk to the customers,and one on one interview,they took my typing test to know what is my speed.

Interview Questions

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Spice (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2008.

Interview

Found the job through the JobServe Website. I was interviewed on the basis of a salary of £X after passing the interview an offer was made of £X-1k!!! The interview was asking about specific UML techniques that I'd used. There was only one interview I think that the recruitment consultant did some vetting of people so I think that the company took their word on the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used stereotypes in UML   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you get an offer, go for the highest amount you can get. There are people (who have since left) who worked very hard in order to a salary increase. The only way to get a salary increase is by leaving and getting an offer from the company. Very often, the counter offer from the company doesn't reach the amount offered by competitors.