Spice

Spice Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spice

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spice in April 2010.

As it was a good interview, they asked me about my personal details,and they took a phone interview so that how can i talk to the customers,and one on one interview,they took my typing test to know what is my speed.

Interview Questions

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Spice in November 2008.

Found the job through the JobServe Website. I was interviewed on the basis of a salary of £X after passing the interview an offer was made of £X-1k!!! The interview was asking about specific UML techniques that I'd used. There was only one interview I think that the recruitment consultant did some vetting of people so I think that the company took their word on the candidates.

Interview Questions
    If you get an offer, go for the highest amount you can get. There are people (who have since left) who worked very hard in order to a salary increase. The only way to get a salary increase is by leaving and getting an offer from the company. Very often, the counter offer from the company doesn't reach the amount offered by competitors.