Spirent Communications Engineering Interview Questions

4.0

Engineer Interview

Interview

Fun interview A few questions on algorithms, SQL, databases, etc.... A few questions about Java and Visualization tools. One in person interview. Took about a week to get response.
Fun interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Spirent Communications

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Spirent Communications in November 2010.

Interview

What a cool team! Things flowed smoothly through the interview process and I was very happy with the results. I met one on one with 6 people. All were accomplished and bright. The atmosphere was open and friendly, and the challenges of the work were openly discussed.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on general approach to solving problems were harder to answer than typical skill related questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple and straight forward. The compensation and benefits were explained well and I was offered what I asked for.