Spirent Communications Senior Staff Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Spirent Communications in July 2012.

HR person contacts you and sets up phone interview with some lucky person call you. That person takes notes and told me it goes somewhere and he does not know what they do with it. I believe my interviewer was from Canada and nice guy and I answered
all questions correctly. So after that goes into a black hole. After multiple emails and voicemails to the HR contact and the main manager I cannot get any feedback ....or response. Totally rude. Funny i think its a great job, but like what is your problem ? Call me back. Why do you play these games for professional positions. From all appearances a bad place to work and what i can only surmise as an incompetent HR person and messed up hiring practices.

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult thing is why do you waste my time with phone interview then just go silent ?
    What the devil ?
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Spirent Communications

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Spirent Communications.

They will mostly conduct around 5 Rounds in total. 1 Telephonic and 4 F2F onsite. Interview was average. But it is very disappointing that even after clearing all the rounds and wasting my 6 hours, they just stop communication. They don't have dare to inform the status of the candidature on repeated mail and calls. This shows there attitude how responsible they are. One more thing, In India operation there are "No HR". Actually they interviewed people and compare them among the CTC.

My suggestion: Stay away from this organization.

Interview Questions

Worked for Spirent Communications? Contribute to the Community!