Spirent Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Senior Staff Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Spirent Communications in July 2012.

Interview Details – HR person contacts you and sets up phone interview with some lucky person call you. That person takes notes and told me it goes somewhere and he does not know what they do with it. I believe my interviewer was from Canada and nice guy and I answered
all questions correctly. So after that goes into a black hole. After multiple emails and voicemails to the HR contact and the main manager I cannot get any feedback ....or response. Totally rude. Funny i think its a great job, but like what is your problem ? Call me back. Why do you play these games for professional positions. From all appearances a bad place to work and what i can only surmise as an incompetent HR person and messed up hiring practices.

Interview Question – Most difficult thing is why do you waste my time with phone interview then just go silent ?
What the devil ?
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Spirent Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spirent Communications Senior Staff Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Spirent Communications employees and interview candidates.