Spirent Communications Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Honolulu, HI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Spirent Communications in January 2014.

Took 1 month for the full process. 2 rounds. One phone interview followed by a 2 hr skype interview. Interview was easy. Basic questions. Offer was confirmed within a week. Best learning experience. Greater projects are provided. Work load is not too much.

Other Interview Reviews for Spirent Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Spirent Communications in July 2009.

Initially the recruiter called, and analyzed the background and skill set match for the job position.
    Asked about my current salary at the previous company and scheduled a 1:1 interview.

Interviewed with about 5-6 people 45min - 1 hour each. More technical. C++ focused questions.
    Following areas were tested
    Understanding of C++, STL, Boost - questions
    Programming - Queues operations, Simple sort / search programs, basic array operations programs
    Questions on previous work
    Networking based questions to test my understanding of networks, TCP / UDP, subnets, IP, Multicast video etc.,
    Security protocols based questions.

I did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Spirent Communications in February 2010.

6 hours' interview. It is very difficult and generally technical interview. 5-6 interviewers asked you technical questions. Around one hour for one interviewer. Spirent has both interns and full-time jobs, like software engineers, product verification & test engineers, hardware engineers, and product marketing & product management. And the locations is basically in SanDiego, CA.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Spirent Communications in November 2010.

The interviewer is nice. The interview consists of beheavial as well as technical questions. The interviewer is mainly on the research I have done.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about the hardest part of a project you have done.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Spirent Communications in January 2010.

it is to long I can't survive that long. 7 persons are arranged to interview you and each got one hour. It is too long and tedious. I have to sustain to survive. I need to stay late. Method is advised it is pretty cool but I hate it

Interview Questions

Worked for Spirent Communications? Contribute to the Community!