Spirit AeroSystems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Procurement Agent Interview

Procurement Agent
Wichita, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems in August 2011.

Interview Details – I basically got the interview through my parents' neighbor at the time, who told me to submit my resume and be sure to word it correctly so the system finds matches between my resume and the job description. They brought me in a couple weeks later, and I interviewed with three different people at one time. They asked me several questions, especially about why I was changing career paths (teacher to aerospace) and other very general interview questions (how to handle stress, high stakes, etc). The weirdest part for me was that I thought I had been brought in because of my language skills and that they matched with a supplier they were using, but when I asked about this they denied knowing anything about that. I left feeling like duped and like I wouldn't get the job.

Interview Question – There was no real question that stuck out to me as very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate. It was my first real job and I was just so dumbfounded by the salary and the whole process that I didn't know what else to do and didn't try to negotiate. My advice...NEGOTIATE.

Assembler-d Interview

Assembler-d
Tulsa, OK

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems in April 2014.

Interview Details – First, the hiring interview process does not recognize experienced technicians. Therefore, Spirit AeroSystems tried to hire employees with no experience paying them few money or having some negative reference from other supervisors. Second, the world is contributing to improving people’s lives and profitability through value creation as labor, education and not only by resources and materials.

Interview Questions

• First,a successful system of interview must combine the worker experience to match the importance of the company reinforcing to do the right as the particular and natural desire to help the company prosper.
    Spirit AeroSystem persist to do assessment related with the management behavior versus employee. Second,The interpreted psychology by Freud stimulated the behavior of the human with the purpose to generate good habits and he does not stimulated doing it the human will be approved to work. In other ways, the experience to fulfill the company expectation can not be measured by the Freud hypothesis.
      View Answer
  • What does the aircraft experience can be?   View Answer

Structures Assembly Interview

Structures Assembly

I applied online - interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied on-line through the companies website. Then had to complete an on-line assessment with about 60 questions and then a face-to-face interview with two managers. Interview lasted approx 30 min.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Spirit?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Was considering another position at that time so was not sure yet to accept or not.

Very Easy Interview

Composite Technician Level C (Entry Level) Interview

Composite Technician Level C (Entry Level)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems.

Interview Details – Got a phone interview from a human robot asking generic questions. Then had a face to face with two manager asking about work history and some of the same questions that I was asked in the phone interview. Overall was a pretty basic interview and was not all that difficult.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses? (Always hate that question)   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems.

Interview Details – Easy interview. We just went through some of the stuff on my resume and some stuff that they wanted from me as a potential intern.

Interview Question – They asked if I knew anything about aerospace graphics analysis programs and which ones.   Answer Question

Intern - Supply Chain Interview

Intern - Supply Chain
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through their online career site. I was emailed about a week later to setup a phone interview. I was interviewed by a supply chain manager. They went over their program and what it offered. Basic questions followed such as: what was an obstacle that you overcame? What is your favorite accomplishment? Etc.

Interview Question – How would you rank attitude, communication, technical knowledge, and (?), from highest to lowest?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not really, no point for an internship. But I could have if I had extenuating circumstances.

Communications Specialist Interview

Communications Specialist
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems.

Interview Details – Received phone call from HR office after submitting an application. A face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and a subordinate followed about a week later. It was a friendly, relaxed experience. After the interview, I was given an editing test and was asked to produce a news release based on some assorted facts. Considerable time elapsed after the interview -- about a month -- before I was contacted by the hiring manager. I was informally offer the job but had to meet with the indirect organizational leader, who discussed salary.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected or particularly difficult was asked. It was a fairly easy, predictable interview with a set list of situational questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was very little wiggle room on salary -- which fell in the middle of the job band's range. I did receive a portion of that year's employee bonus as part of an incentive package.

Industrial Engineer Intern Interview

Industrial Engineer Intern
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems.

Interview Details – Took a long time to review my application and received a phone interview with my future manager a week before the school year ended. A week after the interview I was offered the job.

Interview Question – Basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Structural Design Engineer Interview

Structural Design Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received an email to schedule a phone interview. Received the call at the scheduled time.

Interview Question – What has been your most satisfying position and why?   Answer Question

Structural Design Engineer Interview

Structural Design Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Spirit AeroSystems.

Interview Details – One phone interview.

Interview Question – What was the biggest design challenge you've been involved with?   Answer Question

Worked for Spirit AeroSystems? Contribute to the Community!