Spirit Halloween Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Spirit Halloween.

A good casual interview with people who have a passion for halloween. Even though I did not get the job, I thank them for the opportunity. Hope to reapply in the future.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I personally didn't have an interview. The manager at my local Spirit Halloween just had us come in and write our names down on a paper every time we checked in, and he kept track of who came in the most. At least, that's what I assumed. There was no formal process, just a few weeks of writing my name down followed by a call to come in.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Spirit Halloween.

They have a interview questions sheet with 6 sections on it with 3 questions each. They have to pick one question from each section., I suggest just being yourself during the interview. The manager can see that.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if you saw a co worker steal?   View Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Spirit Halloween.

I applied in August and got a call back within 3 weeks for an interview the next day. I received a phone call to have an interview the next day. Interview went really smooth. Very laid back and easy questions. Basically just asking days available and when I could start. Got a call that night for an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here?
      Tell me about a time when
        Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Spirit Halloween in August 2014.

Thorough. Included background check. Casual. I was interviewed by 2 store managers. One had a good head on her shoulders the other not so much. I ended up working with the one who didn't have a clue.

Interview Questions
    • Am I able to supervise a wide range of people.   View Answer
    No negotiations. Take it or leave it. It's a seasonal job.

Cashier Interview

Applied online at the end of August, invited for a interview around the beginning of September. Asked the basic questions, with a few interesting choices in there lol. Got offered the job. Started the following week

Interview Questions
    • What type of costume would you suggest for an elderly couple   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Spirit Halloween.

There was one interview with both the Store Manager and the District Manger. The interview was very informal/ laid back.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any particularly hard questions. Very standard interview questions for retail management.   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase was to be low balled and see if you bite. I reminded that DM of my experience level and let him know what I would be willing to accept. He returned with a second more suitable offer, which I accepted.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Spirit Halloween in October 2013.

Applied online and got a call back for an interview, there wasn't really a interview he told me what I would me doing and when to start.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Spirit Halloween in October 2013.

I applied online and about a week later I got a call to set up an interview. It was very laid back, the questions were kind of difficult but didn't stress me out. The manager was really sweet and the interview was quick. Afterwards, she said I was hired and put some information into the computer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Spirit Halloween.

Super simple. Filled out the application online, got a call that night and scheduled an interview. The interview was more relaxed than I anticipated and the manager was very nice. They called two of my references and then was hired. I intentionally was looking for a very temporary job, just fyi you will be working with many high schoolers.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, you're offered minimum wage.