Splash! La Mirada Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Splash! La Mirada

Candidate Interview Review

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Splash! La Mirada (La Mirada, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

After I turned in the application and resume, I was contacted for an interview about a month later.. Interview was done by two managers, and they each took turns asking questions. Questions were related to experiences in customer service, handling upset customers, knowledge of computers and cash register transactions. Interview lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Two weeks after the interview I received a call explaining the hiring process, and expected salary. I agreed to the terms, and went in a few days later to fill out some paperwork get finger printed, phase 1 consist of background checks and dmv check, phase 2 is physical and drug testing.