Splash Media

Relevance Date Difficulty

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Social Media Coordinator
Addison, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Splash Media.

Interview Details – Kept constant communication via email. Once a job opportunity came up they kept me in mind and asked me to come in for an interview. The address will deceive you so make sure you know exactly where you are going or show up twenty minutes early.

The interview was pretty plan and simple. Questions weren't too hard or demanding. There is an assessment you have to take after which lasts about an hour and a half. Be prepared for that. The assessment demands that you be creative and know your social media stuff.

Be sure to brush up on the social media world, what companies are doing well with social media? What companies aren't doing so well? Etc.

Interview Question – How much do you expect to make here?   View Answer

Social Media Specialist Interview

Social Media Specialist
Addison, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Splash Media in March 2013.

Interview Details – My interview with Splash was great. I was greeted quickly and didn't have to wait long to get my interview started. I hate waiting for some one high up the chain to interview me 20 min after the scheduled time, so it was nice that I was pulled in quickly. During the interview I was questioned on my thoughts of the company and what I knew about the company already. The interviewer was able to give me more information based on my questions I had about the company. He was also able to give me a forecast of what to expect during my first full week if I was hired and where he believed the company was going in the future. He was VERY honest. I was currently employed with another company when I interviewed so I was thankful for the extra information. After my first interview, I received a call within 3 to 5 days for a follow up interview with one other person a bit higher up the chain. Again, I was greeted quickly by both interviewers. The second interview went great. I was asked several questions about my past history and this time the questions were a bit more detailed and specific. After the interview I waited a week and received my offer call. Overall, the interview process was quick and painless. As soon as I walked in I knew it was an environment I wanted to work in. The space was open and inviting. It seemed like everyone could easily ask questions, brainstorm as a group, joke around, have fun and still be great at their job.

Interview Question – My most unexpected question was, "What are some of the negative things you've heard about Splash."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. I was coming over from a job already and was only willing to leave that position for a salary increase. I offered a number and was told no, but given another option. I declined it and we met in the middle which was still higher than the job I left.

Social Media Interview

Interviewed at Splash Media

Interview Details – Interview was not too bad really, it was just random talking and building up the company giving false expectations. They are a social media company, so IF you choose to interview make sure you have gone through your social networks and cleaned them up because they do look. If you send a thank you email, don't expect a response.

Interview Question – They didn't ask any difficult questions, just irrelevant ones.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Social Media Manager Interview

Social Media Manager
Addison, TX

I interviewed at Splash Media in January 2012.

Interview Details – There is really no formal process. Just run for the hills. DON"T DO IT

Interview Question – They don't ask questions that make sense. Just don't go to the interview.   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Social Media Manager

Interviewed at Splash Media

Interview Details – 5 minutes, just asked if you were a "job hopper"

Interview Question – Are you going to leave soon?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Splash Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Splash Media interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Splash Media employees and interview candidates.