Splunk Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Splunk.

2 Phone interviews and then they flew me out for a face to face interview. When I arrived I was greeted with some changes to the interview roster but nothing major. Unfortunately the position that I applied for had not been adequately explained in their job requirements. They had been asking for one type of role which I currently occupy at a different company and after conversations discovered they were looking for something completely different. Considering I would not have applied for the job had I known they needed a different skill set entirely than what they were asking for I would advise anyone applying to be very thorough during the phone screening process before wasting your time. As it is I lost some vacation time and some out of pocket expense money.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Splunk in May 2011.

Basic interview process, phone screen then one-on-one with each team member

chaotic. felt like the didn't know what they were doing and had to help them out.