Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Splunk
- Software Engineer (16)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Frontend Engineer (2)
- Sales (2)
- Director (2)
- Software Engineer In Test (2)
- Intern (2)
- Regional Sales Manager (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Senior Sales Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Research (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Product Management (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Support Engineer (1)
- Product Security Engineer (1)
- Technical Training Instructor (1)
- IT Infrastructure Project Manager (1)
- Federal Representative (1)
- Video Production Associate (1)
- Developer In Applications (1)
- Marketing Manager APAC (1)
- Software Engineer Intern Front End (1)
- Front End QA Automation Engineer (1)
- Innendienstmitarbeiter (1)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Splunk.
Very chaotic process, people internally don't seem to talk to each other. HR is broken. Several changes to schedule, recruiter says something, person calling to schedule interview says something else. Very confusing.
- Reasonably easy technical questions but they didn't take time to find out what I wanted. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Splunk
Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Splunk (San Francisco, CA).
2 Phone interviews and then they flew me out for a face to face interview. When I arrived I was greeted with some changes to the interview roster but nothing major. Unfortunately the position that I applied for had not been adequately explained in their job requirements. They had been asking for one type of role which I currently occupy at a different company and after conversations discovered they were looking for something completely different. Considering I would not have applied for the job had I known they needed a different skill set entirely than what they were asking for I would advise anyone applying to be very thorough during the phone screening process before wasting your time. As it is I lost some vacation time and some out of pocket expense money.
- Programming algorithms Answer Question
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Splunk (San Francisco, CA) in May 2011.
Basic interview process, phone screen then one-on-one with each team member
chaotic. felt like the didn't know what they were doing and had to help them out.