Splunk

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Splunk.

Interview Details – 2 Phone interviews and then they flew me out for a face to face interview. When I arrived I was greeted with some changes to the interview roster but nothing major. Unfortunately the position that I applied for had not been adequately explained in their job requirements. They had been asking for one type of role which I currently occupy at a different company and after conversations discovered they were looking for something completely different. Considering I would not have applied for the job had I known they needed a different skill set entirely than what they were asking for I would advise anyone applying to be very thorough during the phone screening process before wasting your time. As it is I lost some vacation time and some out of pocket expense money.

Interview Question – Programming algorithms   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Splunk in May 2011.

Interview Details – Basic interview process, phone screen then one-on-one with each team member

Negotiation Details – chaotic. felt like the didn't know what they were doing and had to help them out.

Worked for Splunk? Contribute to the Community!