Splunk

Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Splunk in May 2014.

Hiring process started quickly. After the initial screening round they setup three phone interviews on the same day. The first person did not call, the second person called and asked if I had any questions for them. I said no, and he ended the call. In 10 mins I received a rejection email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Splunk in March 2013.

Contacted a HR through LinkedIn. She asked me to send my resume. Later got a call from her that a manager wants to interview me for a testing position he has.
    Interview- Started with basic questions on Quicksort, then, went into OS, we discussed thrashing. Asked some behavioral questions like, 'what motivates you to work?'.
    At the end asked a testing question- 'How will you test Gmail's login page?'

Interview Questions