Splunk Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Splunk in May 2014.

Interview

Hiring process started quickly. After the initial screening round they setup three phone interviews on the same day. The first person did not call, the second person called and asked if I had any questions for them. I said no, and he ended the call. In 10 mins I received a rejection email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Splunk in March 2013.

Interview

Contacted a HR through LinkedIn. She asked me to send my resume. Later got a call from her that a manager wants to interview me for a testing position he has. Interview- Started with basic questions on Quicksort, then, went into OS, we discussed thrashing. Asked some behavioral questions like, 'what motivates you to work?'. At the end asked a testing question- 'How will you test Gmail's login page?'

Interview Questions