Splunk Marketing Manager APAC Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager APAC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Splunk.

The hiring process was incredibly long and poorly designed. I was put through 10 rounds of interviews, on average spending 60 minutes per interview, meeting with stakeholders across the entire business including sales, marketing leads, country MD and finally the CMO.
There was no consistency in terms of interview structure, each conducted differently by the interviewer.

I put a lot of effort and preparation into each interview, including presentation decks that included ideas for the role.

Saddest part of the entire experience was that after 10 rounds of interview, Splunk didn't even have the decency to notify me on the final outcome of the interview position,despite the fact that towards the final few interviews, I was told it was between two candidates including myself.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were all quite standard, e.g. asking for examples tied to core role responsibilities.   Answer Question