Splunk Project Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Splunk in April 2014.

Phone screen with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, two onsite interviews. All were about 2 weeks apart which lead to a long process. I heard nothing after the second onsite interview and had to contact 2 different recruiters (every interview was scheduled by a different person) before finally getting a call 3 weeks later. She told me she had been out of town for a few weeks, something had come up and the hiring manager was busy, but all the feedback on me was really great and she would be back in touch in a day or two. Never heard from her again. Really unprofessional considering the amount of time that I had put in. Until the negative second interview experience, I thought that it seemed like a good place to work with smart people but the process left me thinking that they are disorganized and maybe not handling growth well.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty standard questions - don't recall anything difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for Splunk? Contribute to the Community!