Splunk Technical Writer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Writer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Splunk.

Interview process was long. Was told in first phone interview they were looking at a six to eight week hiring process. It took seven and felt like nine. By the time I made it to onsite interviews, I was really excited about the company and its culture. Onsite interviews were a brutal five hour affair, with five hourlong interviews with mostly higher-ups. In general I thought I did well, except with one project manager who was subbing for another interviewer that was a no show. He seemed like a typical corporate douche, and I worried that my judgement of him showed and made the interview go badly. Anyway, you never know. I made it into the final round and didn't get the offer. I was disappointed, but respected the explained motivation for the company's lengthy interview process - to guard their cool little culture while the company grows, fast (they were in the middle of taking over the third floor of their building).

Interview Questions
  • What do you do to get information from an engineer when email and visiting their cubicle doesn't work.   Answer Question

Worked for Splunk? Contribute to the Community!