Spokane Mental health

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Spokane, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Spokane Mental health in December 2012.

Interview Details – Called to come in for in person interview with potential boss and other senior data analyst who joined in on the phone. Analyst inquired specifics regarding work history and specific technologies I had worked with. This turned out to be much more technical than the second interview. Called me within a few days for a second followup panel interview with representatives throughout the department I would be working with. Both interviews went very well in my opinion. Heard nothing for 2 weeks or so when I finally called the hiring manager to find out I was the runner up.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Stabilization Interview

Spokane, WA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Spokane Mental health in February 2008.

Interview Details – easy

Interview Questions

Volunteer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Spokane Mental health in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was simple and formal, just like your average interview. Pretty much the usual questions were asked. This was a one on one interview and the interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to. The office was very clean and organized and the workers seemed to get along with each other very well.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Even though everyone was nice and welcoming, I didn't feel the job was for me. They were very nice people and took the time to interview me and all, so I felt bad about declining.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Spokane Mental health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spokane Mental health interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Spokane Mental health employees and interview candidates.