Sports Authority Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Walnut Creek, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sports Authority in March 2011.

I was initially called to come in for interview with store manager. Basic interview quesions..what are your goals? Why are you interested in working here? Are you interested in management opportunuties?
Called for a second interview with group panel. Management position was specified, so I prepared extensively for this. When I arrived for interview, it was same day as "open interviews" They had already hired the assistant manager position, so this was surprising and a bit unprofessional in my opinion.

Guess I should have trusted my "gut" instinct on this one. I'm relieved this door has closed so I move towards a company that is a better fit!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sports Authority

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sports Authority in May 2012.

Very casual interview. It was basically a conversation of my qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I consider you for employment?   View Answer

Worked for Sports Authority? Contribute to the Community!