Sports Authority

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Walnut Creek, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sports Authority in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially called to come in for interview with store manager. Basic interview quesions..what are your goals? Why are you interested in working here? Are you interested in management opportunuties?
Called for a second interview with group panel. Management position was specified, so I prepared extensively for this. When I arrived for interview, it was same day as "open interviews" They had already hired the assistant manager position, so this was surprising and a bit unprofessional in my opinion.

Guess I should have trusted my "gut" instinct on this one. I'm relieved this door has closed so I move towards a company that is a better fit!

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Sports Authority?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sports Authority in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very casual interview. It was basically a conversation of my qualifications.

Interview Question – Why should I consider you for employment?   View Answer

Worked for Sports Authority? Contribute to the Community!