Sports Authority
www.sportsauthority.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

Sports Authority Corporate Merchandising Training Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Merchandising Training Program Interview

Corporate Merchandising Training Program
Fort Collins, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sports Authority in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was pretty basic. A couple questions about who I am and why I am qualified for this position. Interviewer was dressed laid back and approached the interview the same way. I felt more at ease which allowed my personality to flow through and I guess they liked it.

Interview Question – When you have a bunch of projects all at once how do you make sure you get them done on time?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sports Authority

Worked for Sports Authority? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sports Authority Corporate Merchandising Training Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sports Authority employees and interview candidates.