Sports Authority

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sports Authority.

Interview Details – Interview was basically already hired... sign papers and start working next day.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Boulder, CO

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sports Authority in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online at sportsauthority.com, and filled out a personality test. I went in to speak to the operations manager a few days later and was given an interview on the spot. My interview consisted of the ops manager looking over my past work experience (mostly customer service positions in food services) and her noting that I am definitely qualified for the position. She asked if I have any specific sports interests (I said mostly baseball and skiing). Finally (this is only 5-10 minutes later), she said if I passed the background test, I would be hired. Extremely easy interview (although it was end of August, when Sports Authority stores that have a Sniagrab are more desperate for extra work).

Interview Question – Are you available to start working on Monday?   View Answer

Worked for Sports Authority? Contribute to the Community!