Sports Authority

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Loyalty Manager Interview

Englewood, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sports Authority.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter via email as he had seem my resume posted. He scheduled time to do a phone interview wtih me. The interview went great and the recruiter was very excited for me to talk to the hiring manager. He said he would get back with me as to when the interview would be. Then I heard nothing. And nothing some more. And then nothing more. Eventually, he emailed me that he had been out of the office and had to try to schedule something. So I waited longer. And longer. I still have yet to hear if I will be having an interview, but given the few months that it has been, my assumption is that I did not receive the chance to interview further.

Interview Question – They were all straight forward and generic interview questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sports Authority

Worked for Sports Authority? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sports Authority Loyalty Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sports Authority employees and interview candidates.