Sports Authority

Updated Aug 12, 2014

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sports Authority in October 2013.

i applied online , i was then called for an interview the very next day. showed up , basic quick questions about my availability , willingness to sell /promote items, previous work experience. manager was extremely nice and relaxed making me feel confident.

Interview Questions

i would only be a part time seasonal employee there. i was looking for full time

Other Interview Reviews for Sports Authority

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sports Authority in February 2012.

Honestly just sound somewhat competent and called back a few times to make yourself sound very interested. I can't give too much advice due to the fact that the sales manager that gave me my interview just bragged about how great he was at being a salesman. They didn't seem to have the highest standards when hiring. Just show up and seem pretty well put together and able to hold a conversation and you should be fine.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, they offered $8 an hour and you could take it or leave it.