Sports Authority

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sports Authority in February 2012.

Interview Details – Honestly just sound somewhat competent and called back a few times to make yourself sound very interested. I can't give too much advice due to the fact that the sales manager that gave me my interview just bragged about how great he was at being a salesman. They didn't seem to have the highest standards when hiring. Just show up and seem pretty well put together and able to hold a conversation and you should be fine.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Pretty self explanatory.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, they offered $8 an hour and you could take it or leave it.

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sports Authority in October 2013.

Interview Details – i applied online , i was then called for an interview the very next day. showed up , basic quick questions about my availability , willingness to sell /promote items, previous work experience. manager was extremely nice and relaxed making me feel confident.

Interview Question – explain a time you had to deal with a rude customer   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – i would only be a part time seasonal employee there. i was looking for full time

Worked for Sports Authority? Contribute to the Community!