Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sports Authority
- Sales Associate (56)
- Cashier (20)
- Sales Authority (9)
- Store Manager (4)
- Department Manager (4)
- Operations Manager (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Sales Team Leader (3)
- Team Sports Sales Associate (3)
- Senior Sales Authority (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Visual/Merchandising Associate (2)
- Retail Sales Associate (2)
- Footware Associate (2)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (2)
- Lead Cashier (2)
- Visual Merchandiser (2)
- Senior Sales Associate (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Customer Service Associate (2)
- Co Manager (2)
- Co-Manager (2)
- Co-Mngr (1)
- N/A (1)
- Cahier (1)
- Cashier/Sales Associate (1)
- Manager-In-Training (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Customer Service/Cashier (1)
Sales Team Leader Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Sports Authority (Orlando, FL) in February 2014.
Did phone interview and was asked to come in for a 1 on 1 interview......Spent about 35 minutes discussing past work experiences and sale objectives.
- There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Not enough Money
Other Interview Reviews for Sports Authority
Sales Team Leader InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Sports Authority.
Overall easy interview. I was asked about my former work experiences that made me qualified for my new position. They have a default list of questions for all hires. I did most of the hiring in our store. None of the questions are over the top.
- No real tough questions, maybe a few scenario questions. Easy job to get and keep. Answer Question
They told me over phone I had the job and then told me what they would pay me. It was an acceptable amount so I took it. One thing about this company they don't negotiate much, so don't expect to get more than they say. Every salary needs to be approved by the district manager.
Sales Team Leader InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Sports Authority in February 2011.
Phone interview, interview with store manager, and interview with district manager