Sports Authority Sales Team Leader Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Sports Authority in February 2014.

Did phone interview and was asked to come in for a 1 on 1 interview......Spent about 35 minutes discussing past work experiences and sale objectives.

Interview Questions

Not enough Money

Other Interview Reviews for Sports Authority

Sales Team Leader Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sports Authority.

Overall easy interview. I was asked about my former work experiences that made me qualified for my new position. They have a default list of questions for all hires. I did most of the hiring in our store. None of the questions are over the top.

Interview Questions
    • No real tough questions, maybe a few scenario questions. Easy job to get and keep.   Answer Question
    They told me over phone I had the job and then told me what they would pay me. It was an acceptable amount so I took it. One thing about this company they don't negotiate much, so don't expect to get more than they say. Every salary needs to be approved by the district manager.

Sales Team Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sports Authority in February 2011.

Phone interview, interview with store manager, and interview with district manager