Sports Authority

Relevance Date Difficulty

Seasonal Customer Care Cashier Interview

Seasonal Customer Care Cashier
Ontario, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sports Authority.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call by the end of the week asking me on an interview the following Friday in the morning. I asked if I needed a copy of my resume and they said no. I prepare for the week by checking this website alongside Forbes and about.com. I wasn't informed that it would be a group interview until I arrived. There was about 15 of us. We interviewed with the sales and casher managers. They asked each of us to tell them about ourselves, and the rest of the questions were answer if you want to. Out of the 15, only four weren't hired. They weren't outspoken or dressed well. They told us on the spot for the rest of us that we were hired and that some of us could become permanent, if we performed well.

Interview Question – None were questions that were unexpected. They asked us "What is retail", "What would you do if you had a lot of customers all at once", and "What other department would you feel comfortable working in"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sports Authority

Worked for Sports Authority? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sports Authority Seasonal Customer Care Cashier interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sports Authority employees and interview candidates.