Sports Authority

Relevance Date Difficulty

Shoe Associate Interview

Shoe Associate
Aventura, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sports Authority in October 2012.

Interview Details – Received a phone call to come in for an interview. There was 8 other people in line for an interview. When it was my turn to walk inside I sat down and talked a little about the store to start things off. He asked me about my experience in a couple departments. Then He asked about my Favorited sport and why. Never got the "sell me a pen" interview It was pretty easy I think the point was to find a team member to join their family of a store.

He was definitely watching my every move but I took that as a compliment. He wanted to know if I had any questions. I'd say make sure you come prepared with questions. Since I've worked there before I asked If I would be able to take tests on other departments so I can fill in those spots when they need help. He seemed to like that a lot.

Interview Question – If we put you into the golf department name me an item that would be popular to sell.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I would have gotten the job but It was my failure to answer their phone call. I just kept getting called back at the worst times. All around 9pm.

Worked for Sports Authority? Contribute to the Community!