Sports Authority

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Visual Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sports Authority in January 2012.

Interview Details – Basic Questions - One on One with the Store Manager & then an interview with the District Manager. They were all sales related questions.

What do you know about the company?
What products do we sell?
How would you approach a customer?
Are you a team player?
Why would you be an asset to Sports Authority?

Interview Question – What do you know about the company? Tell us the products that we sell   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They asked me what I wanted to get paid, I was offered what I asked for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Visual Merchandiser
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sports Authority in September 2012.

Interview Details – It was short and simple. Why do you want to work here? have you worked in clothes? do you know anything about sports?

Interview Question – N/a   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sports Authority

Worked for Sports Authority? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sports Authority Visual Merchandiser interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sports Authority employees and interview candidates.