Sports Marketing

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sports Marketing in October 2010.

The company seemed like a well established company based on their website. However, the main office in Sherman Oaks is very small and looks somewhat temporal. The employees who were there were unprofessional and very young. The first interview was only about 2 minutes long and it was pointless. The interviewer spoke too fast and was very uninformative about the company. It was as if he didn't really care if you even heard what he was saying about his own company. All he did was look at my resume and asked if i was still taking classes. Then he asked me to return for a full day interview the next day, which i declined. All the things that the receptionist on the phone said we would talk about were not. It was a very disappointing interview for a company that i thought was prestigious.

Interview Questions