Spring Independent School District

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Spring, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Spring Independent School District in January 2013.

Interview Details – I had to teach a short lesson to a diverse group of students, teachers, and administrators with no prior knowledge of levels of experience. I also had to answer the standard battery of interview questions.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions were ones involving how I would teach a specific child with "X" disability a specific skill. The scenarios were very difficult to entertain out of context.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The salaries for teachers are set my the district and non-negotiable.

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Spring Independent School District.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a breeze! Like talking to two new friends and getting to know them, this administration knows when they've got someone they want to hire. They really support new teachers with their Whisper Program; it is by far the best mentoring program I've been in (3 so far).

Classroom Teacher Interview

Classroom Teacher

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Spring Independent School District.

Interview Details – Panel interview- usually how is your classroom management, situation questions on how you will handle parents and students, if you are a veteran teacher-test scores, and evaluation. Are you willing to do what is best for the kids-which means-eating with the kids when necessary, staying after school during the week and Saturdays,and attending various workshops off of work hours.

Interview Question – What can you do that no one else has been able to do as far as raising test scores.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NONE

Very Easy Interview

Secondary Math Teacher Interview

Secondary Math Teacher
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Spring Independent School District in June 2009.

Interview Details – 1 on1 interview with Associate Principal

Interview Question – Tell me about your teaching experience?   Answer Question

Director of Admissions Interview

Director of Admissions

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Spring Independent School District in November 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by the HR rep as an intial screening. Much emphasis is placed on sales team managment. They are really screening for the experience in team management, development and motivation. Be prepared to give examples of experiences in past positions in various interactions.

Interview Question – Give me an instance when you had to deal with an employee with negative attitude that affected the morale of the team.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Spring Independent School District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spring Independent School District interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Spring Independent School District employees and interview candidates.