Spring Independent School District

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spring Independent School District

District Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Spring Independent School District.

A panel of high ups interview you basically asking questions right off your resume which they have in front of them. During the interview one of the panel members got up and went to the restroom, rude. All potential employees are interviewed back to back.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation every tech gets paid the same and if you argue there is a line waiting to take your spot

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spring, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Spring Independent School District in January 2013.

I had to teach a short lesson to a diverse group of students, teachers, and administrators with no prior knowledge of levels of experience. I also had to answer the standard battery of interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions were ones involving how I would teach a specific child with "X" disability a specific skill. The scenarios were very difficult to entertain out of context.   View Answer
    The salaries for teachers are set my the district and non-negotiable.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Spring Independent School District.

The hiring process was a breeze! Like talking to two new friends and getting to know them, this administration knows when they've got someone they want to hire. They really support new teachers with their Whisper Program; it is by far the best mentoring program I've been in (3 so far).

Classroom Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Spring Independent School District.

Panel interview- usually how is your classroom management, situation questions on how you will handle parents and students, if you are a veteran teacher-test scores, and evaluation. Are you willing to do what is best for the kids-which means-eating with the kids when necessary, staying after school during the week and Saturdays,and attending various workshops off of work hours.

Interview Questions
    • What can you do that no one else has been able to do as far as raising test scores.   Answer Question
    NONE

Secondary Math Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Spring Independent School District in June 2009.

1 on1 interview with Associate Principal

Director of Admissions Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Spring Independent School District in November 2009.

I applied online and was contacted by the HR rep as an intial screening. Much emphasis is placed on sales team managment. They are really screening for the experience in team management, development and motivation. Be prepared to give examples of experiences in past positions in various interactions.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an instance when you had to deal with an employee with negative attitude that affected the morale of the team.   Answer Question

Worked for Spring Independent School District? Contribute to the Community!