Spring Venture Group

Updated Jul 29, 2014

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spring Venture Group

Sales Agent Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Spring Venture Group.

I was referred by a friend of mine from college who had interned here. I also applied online. I set up an interview through HR, came in to speak with two different people, and was offered a job several days later.

Interview Questions
    • I was just out of college, so everything was new and challenging to me. Since I didn't have much work experience, it was hard to draw on any of that.   Answer Question

Transfer Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Spring Venture Group in August 2011.

Contacted me very quickly after submitting application materials. One interview, two interviewers. Very relaxed and a quick response.

Medicare Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Spring Venture Group.

I had found out about the position online. I sent my resume and cover letter and had received a reply the next day. I had a quick phone interview with the only lady apart of their human resources department. We set up an interview and went in. First one of the managers would ask you typical interview questions: How did you hear about the job? What can you do for us? etc. Typical interview questions, then you go and meet with the CEO. The CEO is intense. It is a very what can you do for me atmosphere. Have questions ready. Be sure to be attentive. Mainly define for yourself what you believe "sales" to be. You then will have to train for the Life Accident and health insurance test and to be honest it is not an easy test to take. I had to take the test 3 times before getting hired. They give you the training materials just make sure you really study for it and you should do okay.

Pretty Straightforward

Life Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Spring Venture Group in May 2013.

I was called for an interview after I inquired on the company's website. I met with the CEO of the company for my initial interview and then the sales manager on the same day. Questions for down to earth and applied directly to selling life insurance and my experience in working with people. I was asked to shadow the job for a couple of hours to see if I felt it would be a fit for me. They gave me a couple of days to decide and called me for my answer. It was a "Yes".

Interview Questions
    • Have you done phone sales before? Can you deal with being on the phone in a cubicle for 8 hours a day? My answers were NO and I DON'T KNOW. At least I was honest.   View Answer
    It was a "same" for every person approach. Base plus commission plus beneftis after 90 days. Straight forward...this is what it is.

Policy Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Spring Venture Group in October 2012.

I was hired through a temp agency, but I was not treated any differently than any of the other employees which was awesome

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was "Have I ever noticed my southern accent slowing me down in the work field"   View Answer
    pretty cut an dry

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Prairie Village, Butler, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prairie Village, Butler, KS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Spring Venture Group in May 2010.

They were very laid back. They asked alot of questions about my personality. It is a new business venture for the company so they gave an in-depth overview of what the position entails. They asked alot of questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses and how do you handle rejection. The work culture is very relaxed. Employeess are allowed to wear business casual such as jeans and such. Most of the employees were young and male but very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest fear about this position?   View Answer

Worked for Spring Venture Group? Contribute to the Community!