Spring Venture Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.8

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

The interview process is quick, but if you can't fit in with the people there, good luck getting a job. You literally have to know somewhere there that can recommend you.

Interview Questions

• The CEO will ask you crazy questions like: What would you rather have to go fishing with? A net or a spear.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Spring Venture Group.

Interview

Very positive phone conversation and I was led to believe a follow-up call with in-person interview time and place would be forth-coming. All pertinent information regarding what to expect after being offered the job was given including the start date. I got a thanks but no thanks email.

Interview Questions

• Don't give anything away regarding your possible age. Even if you are already licensed and have sales experience, you will be discriminated against and will not get an interview.   Answer Question

Spring Venture Group Response

Mar 17, 2015VP, HR and Recruiting

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your phone screen with Spring Venture Group. During the phone screen process, a few of the characteristics that our recruiters look for are a ... More

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward for the most part. I came from out of state for the first interview which went smooth and to be expected. I was able to get a second interview over the phone but no one really knew how it was going to work being they have never done it before. I got done with the phone interview and pretty much knew I didn't get the position because it was over the phone and not in person with the CFO but a different person. Other than that issue everything was pretty normal.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to make money?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really straight forward. I spoke with Paige from HR over the phone and then was invited to come in for an in person interview with the sales manager. He was very honest about the position as an inside sales agent. The interview lasted about 40 minutes and then I was told I would hear from them in a few days. I received a call the next day offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Has there ever been a time when you had to deal with a difficult or upset customer?   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Spring Venture Group.

Interview

I was referred by a friend of mine from college who had interned here. I also applied online. I set up an interview through HR, came in to speak with two different people, and was offered a job several days later.

Interview Questions

• I was just out of college, so everything was new and challenging to me. Since I didn't have much work experience, it was hard to draw on any of that.   Answer Question

Medicare Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Spring Venture Group (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I had found out about the position online. I sent my resume and cover letter and had received a reply the next day. I had a quick phone interview with the only lady apart of their human resources department. We set up an interview and went in. First one of the managers would ask you typical interview questions: How did you hear about the job? What can you do for us? etc. Typical interview questions, then you go and meet with the CEO. The CEO is intense. It is a very what can you do for me atmosphere. Have questions ready. Be sure to be attentive. Mainly define for yourself what you believe "sales" to be. You then will have to train for the Life Accident and health insurance test and to be honest it is not an easy test to take. I had to take the test 3 times before getting hired. They give you the training materials just make sure you really study for it and you should do okay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty Straightforward

Life Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Spring Venture Group (Leawood, KS) in May 2013.

Interview

I was called for an interview after I inquired on the company's website. I met with the CEO of the company for my initial interview and then the sales manager on the same day. Questions for down to earth and applied directly to selling life insurance and my experience in working with people. I was asked to shadow the job for a couple of hours to see if I felt it would be a fit for me. They gave me a couple of days to decide and called me for my answer. It was a "Yes".

Interview Questions

• Have you done phone sales before? Can you deal with being on the phone in a cubicle for 8 hours a day? My answers were NO and I DON'T KNOW. At least I was honest.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a "same" for every person approach. Base plus commission plus beneftis after 90 days. Straight forward...this is what it is.

Policy Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Spring Venture Group (Leawood, KS) in October 2012.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency, but I was not treated any differently than any of the other employees which was awesome

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was "Have I ever noticed my southern accent slowing me down in the work field"   1 Answer

Negotiation

pretty cut an dry

Transfer Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Spring Venture Group (Leawood, KS) in August 2011.

Interview

Contacted me very quickly after submitting application materials. One interview, two interviewers. Very relaxed and a quick response.

Interview Questions

• Why are man hole covers round?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prairie Village, Butler, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Spring Venture Group (Prairie Village, Butler, KS) in May 2010.

Interview

They were very laid back. They asked alot of questions about my personality. It is a new business venture for the company so they gave an in-depth overview of what the position entails. They asked alot of questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses and how do you handle rejection. The work culture is very relaxed. Employeess are allowed to wear business casual such as jeans and such. Most of the employees were young and male but very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest fear about this position?   1 Answer