Spring Venture Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Transfer Agent Interview

Transfer Agent
Leawood, KS

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Spring Venture Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted me very quickly after submitting application materials. One interview, two interviewers. Very relaxed and a quick response.

Interview Question – Why are man hole covers round?   View Answer

Medicare Advisor Interview

Medicare Advisor
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Spring Venture Group.

Interview Details – I had found out about the position online. I sent my resume and cover letter and had received a reply the next day. I had a quick phone interview with the only lady apart of their human resources department. We set up an interview and went in. First one of the managers would ask you typical interview questions: How did you hear about the job? What can you do for us? etc. Typical interview questions, then you go and meet with the CEO. The CEO is intense. It is a very what can you do for me atmosphere. Have questions ready. Be sure to be attentive. Mainly define for yourself what you believe "sales" to be. You then will have to train for the Life Accident and health insurance test and to be honest it is not an easy test to take. I had to take the test 3 times before getting hired. They give you the training materials just make sure you really study for it and you should do okay.

Interview Question – What is your definition of Sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty Straightforward

Life Insurance Agent Interview

Life Insurance Agent
Leawood, KS

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Spring Venture Group in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview after I inquired on the company's website. I met with the CEO of the company for my initial interview and then the sales manager on the same day. Questions for down to earth and applied directly to selling life insurance and my experience in working with people. I was asked to shadow the job for a couple of hours to see if I felt it would be a fit for me. They gave me a couple of days to decide and called me for my answer. It was a "Yes".

Interview Question – Have you done phone sales before? Can you deal with being on the phone in a cubicle for 8 hours a day? My answers were NO and I DON'T KNOW. At least I was honest.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a "same" for every person approach. Base plus commission plus beneftis after 90 days. Straight forward...this is what it is.

Policy Services Interview

Policy Services
Leawood, KS

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Spring Venture Group in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was hired through a temp agency, but I was not treated any differently than any of the other employees which was awesome

Interview Question – Most unexpected question was "Have I ever noticed my southern accent slowing me down in the work field"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – pretty cut an dry

Sales Interview

Sales
Prairie Village, Butler, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Spring Venture Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – They were very laid back. They asked alot of questions about my personality. It is a new business venture for the company so they gave an in-depth overview of what the position entails. They asked alot of questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses and how do you handle rejection. The work culture is very relaxed. Employeess are allowed to wear business casual such as jeans and such. Most of the employees were young and male but very friendly.

Interview Question – What is your biggest fear about this position?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Spring Venture Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spring Venture Group interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Spring Venture Group employees and interview candidates.