Spring Venture Group

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Life Insurance Agent Interview

Leawood, KS

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Spring Venture Group in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview after I inquired on the company's website. I met with the CEO of the company for my initial interview and then the sales manager on the same day. Questions for down to earth and applied directly to selling life insurance and my experience in working with people. I was asked to shadow the job for a couple of hours to see if I felt it would be a fit for me. They gave me a couple of days to decide and called me for my answer. It was a "Yes".

Interview Question – Have you done phone sales before? Can you deal with being on the phone in a cubicle for 8 hours a day? My answers were NO and I DON'T KNOW. At least I was honest.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a "same" for every person approach. Base plus commission plus beneftis after 90 days. Straight forward...this is what it is.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Spring Venture Group? Contribute to the Community!

Spring Venture Group – Why Work for Us?

Spring Venture Group is an inside sales and marketing company with product offerings in the areas of Health and Life Insurance. What makes us a unique organization is our emphasis on providing high quality marketing and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spring Venture Group Life Insurance Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Spring Venture Group employees and interview candidates.