Springleaf Finance Assistant Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Springleaf Finance in October 2011.

If they like your resume you will get a call very quickly, then you will have 1 or 2 interviews with standard questions

I asked for more & they gave it to me. However, I came to them with a lot of experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Springleaf Finance

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Springleaf Finance.

Filled out application in branch office. Phone interview in next couple days. Invited to a personal interview with district manager; followed by an interview with branch manager the following day. Offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a scenario in a previous job where you had to overcome an obstical to attain a goal.   View Answer
    They gave me a lowball offer; you can negotiate I hear but use your experience as leverage.

Anonymous Employee  in  Van Nuys, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Springleaf Finance in April 2010.

Initial interview was with branch manager then followed up with an interview from the district manager.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was straight forward and predictable. No unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

Salary

Worked for Springleaf Finance? Contribute to the Community!