Springleaf Finance Branch Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Beckley, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Springleaf Finance (Beckley, WV) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. They just wanted to see how much you knew about the company, and what your background is in sales. They also ask how you deal with a lot of common situations that apply to the job.

Interview Questions

After the training period you have to move to another branch, that was going to be far away from where I lived at the time.

Other Interview Reviews for Springleaf Finance

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Springleaf Finance in August 2010.

Interview

applied online, recieved an e-mail to call for a phone interview, recieved another e-mail to have another phone interview

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Springleaf Finance in December 2009.

Interview

Submitted an app online. I received a call back from HR specialist- scheduled a phone interview- approx 30 min. Then scheduled another phone interview approx 1 hour. After this there is a face to face with the Branch Manager then an interview with the District manager. Must have a clear credit report. All things must be paid. I had a fraudulent charge on my credit report that I was not aware of. Do to this they rescinded their offer. I challenged and sent a letter stating that this was not my account. I was cleared but by this time position was filled.

Interview Questions

• Same behavioral questions asked in phone interview and face to face- read verbatim   Answer Question