Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Springleaf Finance
- Financial Representative (16)
- Personal Loan Specialist (6)
- Financial Representative (Branch Manager Trainee) (5)
- Personal Financial Representative (4)
- Intern (4)
- Branch Manager Trainee (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
- Branch Manager (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Loan Representative (2)
- Management Trainee (2)
- Manager Trainee (2)
- Support Specialist (1)
- Branch Management Trainee (1)
- Personal Loan Specialost (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Collector (1)
- Underwriter II (1)
- Senior Collector (1)
- Senior Counsel (1)
- Senior Customer Account Specialist (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Communications (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Customer Account Specialist (1)
Branch Manager Trainee Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Beckley, WV) in January 2011.
The interview was straight forward. They just wanted to see how much you knew about the company, and what your background is in sales. They also ask how you deal with a lot of common situations that apply to the job.
- Tell me one strength and one weakness you have Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
After the training period you have to move to another branch, that was going to be far away from where I lived at the time.
Other Interview Reviews for Springleaf Finance
Branch Manager Trainee InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance in August 2010.
applied online, recieved an e-mail to call for a phone interview, recieved another e-mail to have another phone interview
Branch Manager Trainee InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Springleaf Finance in December 2009.
Submitted an app online. I received a call back from HR specialist- scheduled a phone interview- approx 30 min. Then scheduled another phone interview approx 1 hour. After this there is a face to face with the Branch Manager then an interview with the District manager. Must have a clear credit report. All things must be paid. I had a fraudulent charge on my credit report that I was not aware of. Do to this they rescinded their offer. I challenged and sent a letter stating that this was not my account. I was cleared but by this time position was filled.
- Same behavioral questions asked in phone interview and face to face- read verbatim Answer Question