Springleaf Finance Financial Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Financial Representative Interview

Interview

Branch manager face to face then District manager face to face. Drug and background test. Dress to impress and try and stay calm. Purpose is to make a profit and up selling products.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would handle an upset customer, what would you do in this situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Springleaf Finance

Financial Representative Interview

Interview

Initial interview with manager using STAR method. Emphasis on fast passed environment, multi tasking, customer service and sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Springleaf Finance (Greensboro, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Two interviews, one with the branch manager and one with the district manager. Had to wait a week after second interview before I got the call saying that I got the job. Both interviews were pretty basic, asking general questions about previous work experience, what you can bring to the table, etc.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty straight forward. The only one that through me for a loop was "Do you like or dislike being micromanaged"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Due to cut backs and lay offs in recent year, they start everyone out at pretty much the same base salary. Not really any negotiation allowed

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Springleaf Finance.

Interview

3 interviews. Hr rep, Branch manager and then District Manager. Silly questions a lot of "tell me about a time...."

Anonymous Employee in Lumberton, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Springleaf Finance (Lumberton, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I recieved a call on Wednesday and was left a message. I called the number back but it was hard catching the same person who left the message because she was always out or busy with a client, not a big deal though. On Friday I left a message and received a call back within the hour, much to my surprise the call was for an on the spot interview. The interview went well, she asked questions, I asked questions; she told me about the company and position. I will have to wait for a follow up call in order to find out if I am being considered any further.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walterboro, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Springleaf Finance (Walterboro, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

I met with the district manager and he basically gave me the job on the spot. I had to drive an hour to the interview. The interview was in another office than the one that I would work in.

Interview Questions

• None really just be truthful and answer to the best of your ability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was not really any negotiating he asked me what I wanted I told him he said no and then told me what I was going to get.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ames, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Springleaf Finance (Ames, IA) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with basic questions, then one on one interview with questions related to personality and job. Said they would let me know in a couple days but got job call back two weeks later. Acceptedposition. Office closed 2 months later.

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Springleaf Finance (Trenton, NJ) in August 2010.

Interview

I was first contacted by their HQ with pre screen questions. They want to know salary requirements, relocatablity ect. Then you go for a one on one interview with a branch manager. They ask all the standard questions ; what do you know about our comp? How do your current skills relate to the position you are applying for? Then they go into detailed situation questions. Have you ever had to do a project or task the wasn't your job and what was the result? They want you to be specific and use real examples. If you get past the bm interview you then get a very similar interview from the district manager and are asked to take a drug test right after that interview is complete. You have to take the test right then. Then if everything checks out you get an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you persuaded a co-worker to do something.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time u successfully demonstrated sales ability?   1 Answer

Salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nixa, MO

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Springleaf Finance (Nixa, MO) in October 2007.

Interview

You must first put in an application. From there the branch Manager calls and goes over a short questionaire if he deams your application/resume acceptable for the position. If you answer the questions properly you will be interviewed with the Branch Manager. If the Branch Manager likes you, you have to interview with the District Manager.

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Springleaf Finance.

Interview

applied online. BM interview then DM interview