Springleaf Finance

2.5

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Walterboro, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walterboro, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Springleaf Finance in January 2012.

I met with the district manager and he basically gave me the job on the spot. I had to drive an hour to the interview. The interview was in another office than the one that I would work in.

Interview Questions
  • None really just be truthful and answer to the best of your ability.   Answer Question
It was not really any negotiating he asked me what I wanted I told him he said no and then told me what I was going to get.

Other Interview Reviews for Springleaf Finance

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Springleaf Finance in June 2013.

Two interviews, one with the branch manager and one with the district manager. Had to wait a week after second interview before I got the call saying that I got the job. Both interviews were pretty basic, asking general questions about previous work experience, what you can bring to the table, etc.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty straight forward. The only one that through me for a loop was "Do you like or dislike being micromanaged"   View Answer
    Due to cut backs and lay offs in recent year, they start everyone out at pretty much the same base salary. Not really any negotiation allowed

Financial Representative Interview

Initial interview with manager using STAR method. Emphasis on fast passed environment, multi tasking, customer service and sales.

Financial Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Springleaf Finance.

3 interviews. Hr rep, Branch manager and then District Manager. Silly questions a lot of "tell me about a time...."

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lumberton, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lumberton, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Springleaf Finance in March 2013.

I recieved a call on Wednesday and was left a message. I called the number back but it was hard catching the same person who left the message because she was always out or busy with a client, not a big deal though. On Friday I left a message and received a call back within the hour, much to my surprise the call was for an on the spot interview. The interview went well, she asked questions, I asked questions; she told me about the company and position. I will have to wait for a follow up call in order to find out if I am being considered any further.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ames, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ames, IA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Springleaf Finance in December 2011.

Phone interview with basic questions, then one on one interview with questions related to personality and job. Said they would let me know in a couple days but got job call back two weeks later. Acceptedposition. Office closed 2 months later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Trenton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Springleaf Finance in August 2010.

I was first contacted by their HQ with pre screen questions. They want to know salary requirements, relocatablity ect. Then you go for a one on one interview with a branch manager. They ask all the standard questions ; what do you know about our comp? How do your current skills relate to the position you are applying for? Then they go into detailed situation questions. Have you ever had to do a project or task the wasn't your job and what was the result? They want you to be specific and use real examples. If you get past the bm interview you then get a very similar interview from the district manager and are asked to take a drug test right after that interview is complete. You have to take the test right then. Then if everything checks out you get an offer

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you persuaded a co-worker to do something.   View Answer
    • Tell me about a time u successfully demonstrated sales ability?   View Answer

Salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nixa, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nixa, MO

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Springleaf Finance in October 2007.

You must first put in an application. From there the branch Manager calls and goes over a short questionaire if he deams your application/resume acceptable for the position. If you answer the questions properly you will be interviewed with the Branch Manager. If the Branch Manager likes you, you have to interview with the District Manager.

Financial Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Springleaf Finance.

applied online. BM interview then DM interview

Financial Representative Interview

On-line application, one interview with the branch manager and one with district manager. background check, drugscreen.

Worked for Springleaf Finance? Contribute to the Community!