Sprint

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fort Myers, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Sprint in May 2010.

Interview Details – Multiple Interviews, both phone & In-person, lengthy process. They pulled my credit, criminal history and spoke to two of my three references. Once interview process was completed, the hiring process was very quick, with an offer letter in two days and a beginning date on my first date available.

Interview Question – Technical questions about phone systems I was unaware of and did not know I would be involved in selling.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations, minus a brief conversation about the salary range

Timonium, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Sprint in January 2010.

Interview Details – Sprint is very disorganized. Hiring managers do not have much authority. I was hired initially, then a director decided he did not want me in that particular division.. after 5 additional interviews with other departments I was hired again.

Negotiation Details – not much . salary was pretty set.

Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Sprint in July 2009.

Interview Details – be prepared to work through a sales senario

Interview Question – I didn't feel there were any difficult or unexpected questions but I was given a sales senario and asked to present a sales pitch to a cusotmer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non negotiable

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – multiple face to face interviews, final interview had to creat a power point presentation with a 90 day business plan of success and a few slides about sprint and who they are to see the presenting skills. had to present in front of 9-12 people, completely unknowingly going into the presentation, thought it was one on one.

Interview Question – where is sprint going in the future, near future and how will you assist in getting there.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – able to negotiate slightly . ask for exsisting book of business or some established accounts that are generating revenue

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Sprint in April 2009.

Interview Details – The process was pretty drawn out considering I was an internal employee. I applied in January and when I finally started it was middle April. IT took about two weeks to get a call back from the recruiter and a few months of back and forth status updates/

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Easy.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.