Sprint

Sprint Account Executive Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

multiple face to face interviews, final interview had to creat a power point presentation with a 90 day business plan of success and a few slides about sprint and who they are to see the presenting skills. had to present in front of 9-12 people, completely unknowingly going into the presentation, thought it was one on one.

Interview Questions
  • where is sprint going in the future, near future and how will you assist in getting there.   Answer Question
able to negotiate slightly . ask for exsisting book of business or some established accounts that are generating revenue

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint in May 2010.

Multiple Interviews, both phone & In-person, lengthy process. They pulled my credit, criminal history and spoke to two of my three references. Once interview process was completed, the hiring process was very quick, with an offer letter in two days and a beginning date on my first date available.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions about phone systems I was unaware of and did not know I would be involved in selling.   Answer Question
    no negotiations, minus a brief conversation about the salary range

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timonium, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timonium, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint in January 2010.

Sprint is very disorganized. Hiring managers do not have much authority. I was hired initially, then a director decided he did not want me in that particular division.. after 5 additional interviews with other departments I was hired again.

not much . salary was pretty set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sprint in July 2009.

be prepared to work through a sales senario

Interview Questions
    • I didn't feel there were any difficult or unexpected questions but I was given a sales senario and asked to present a sales pitch to a cusotmer   Answer Question
    non negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint in April 2009.

The process was pretty drawn out considering I was an internal employee. I applied in January and when I finally started it was middle April. IT took about two weeks to get a call back from the recruiter and a few months of back and forth status updates/

Interview Questions
    • How do you do in a Unstructured environment as a selfstarter.   Answer Question
    • What was the most challenging issue that you had to overcome.   Answer Question
    Easy.