Sprint Account Manager Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Took over 3 months to actually begin working, they didn't let us know that the training class was starting until 3 days before

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, with them its take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Orlando, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

the questions were fairly relaxed. I have had other interviews that were more strenuous with a lot of "gotcha questions."

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you were dealing with an irate customer what was the outcome   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Interview

Outcome of two interviews is still pending. Intial phone interview with hiring manager. Then a face to face interview with hiring manager and another manager who works with him and has his own team doing a very similar job. Second interview was with the hiring manager's boss face to face. Still waiting to hear if I'll get an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were in regard to explaining my past experience.   1 Answer