Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint
- Retail Sales Consultant (125)
- Technical Consultant (27)
- Sales Associate (25)
- Sales Representative (24)
- Customer Service Representative (18)
- Retail Consultant (15)
- Customer Care Account Services Specialist (13)
- Lead Retail Consultant (13)
- Sprint Sales Representative (13)
- Retail Store Manager (12)
- Assistant Store Manager (10)
- Sales Consultant (9)
- Technical Support Specialist (9)
- Network Engineer (7)
- Business Account Executive (6)
- Solutions Engineer (6)
- Sales Manager (5)
- Store Manager (5)
- Intern (5)
- Account Executive (5)
- Lead Sales Consultant (5)
- Supervisor (5)
- Technical Support Representative (5)
- RF Engineer (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Inside Sales Account Manager (4)
- Sales (3)
- Retention Specialist (3)
- Account Manager (3)
Account Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Sprint.
Took over 3 months to actually begin working, they didn't let us know that the training class was starting until 3 days before
- 'What aren't you good at' Answer Question
no negotiation, with them its take it or leave it.
Other Interview Reviews for Sprint
Account Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Sprint (Orlando, FL) in January 2011.
the questions were fairly relaxed. I have had other interviews that were more strenuous with a lot of "gotcha questions."
- tell me about a time where you were dealing with an irate customer what was the outcome 1 Answer
Account Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.
Outcome of two interviews is still pending. Intial phone interview with hiring manager. Then a face to face interview with hiring manager and another manager who works with him and has his own team doing a very similar job. Second interview was with the hiring manager's boss face to face. Still waiting to hear if I'll get an offer or not.
- Most questions were in regard to explaining my past experience. 1 Answer