Sprint

www.sprint.com

Sprint Account Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint.

Took over 3 months to actually begin working, they didn't let us know that the training class was starting until 3 days before

Interview Questions
no negotiation, with them its take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in January 2011.

the questions were fairly relaxed. I have had other interviews that were more strenuous with a lot of "gotcha questions."

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time where you were dealing with an irate customer what was the outcome   View Answer
    no negotiation

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Outcome of two interviews is still pending. Intial phone interview with hiring manager. Then a face to face interview with hiring manager and another manager who works with him and has his own team doing a very similar job. Second interview was with the hiring manager's boss face to face. Still waiting to hear if I'll get an offer or not.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were in regard to explaining my past experience.   View Answer