Sprint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in January 2011.

Interview Details – the questions were fairly relaxed. I have had other interviews that were more strenuous with a lot of "gotcha questions."

Interview Question – tell me about a time where you were dealing with an irate customer what was the outcome   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Interview Details – Outcome of two interviews is still pending. Intial phone interview with hiring manager. Then a face to face interview with hiring manager and another manager who works with him and has his own team doing a very similar job. Second interview was with the hiring manager's boss face to face. Still waiting to hear if I'll get an offer or not.

Interview Question – Most questions were in regard to explaining my past experience.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.