Sprint Applications Developer III Interview Questions

Applications Developer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Typical for today; initial session was purely behavior based questions. There were two subsequent technical sessions which were skilled based with peer and lead developers. It was a positive experience where they were essentially trying to ensure applicants weren't fibbing on their resumes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Applications Developer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in October 2013.

Applied online via the Sprint careers website. Was contacted by email a couple of weeks later. Came in for a first interview with a group of 5 people. Was asked to expand on some of my previous work experience, and was asked a few STAR questions ("What was your most difficult project you worked on and how was the outcome?", etc). Two days later I was asked to come back for a technical interview the following week. Again, this was a panel interview with 4 developers and the group's manager. They asked more in-depth technical questions (What's a thread local variable, various threading/synchronization questions, what is a static initializer and when would you use one, how would you select a DOM element by it's class using jQuery, etc). The day after the technical interview, I was contacted by Sprint HR that they would need to do a background check and drug test, which I took 2 days later. The following week I was given the offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Given a singularly linked list how would you find the middle value in one iteration, regardless if there are an even or odd amount of items in the list?   Answer Question
    They offered me what I was asking for, so there was no need to negotiate.