Sprint

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I applied for the position online and submitted my resume and completed assessment, two weeks later I was called by the Store Manager for an interview. I arrived at the store early and was pleasantly advised by the existing Assistant Store Manager that the S/M would be arriving shortly. My interview was very straight to the point and the S/M brought the Assistant Store Manager in to then ask me further questions whom happens to be the one that needs to be replaced. He had situational questions that I feel I answered very concisely and quick.... while the S/M just sat there and observed. This was nothing more than about 10 questions that weren't challenging. The entire interview was geared toward the expectations and culture of the store. When it ended I was told that if I were referred to the next level I would then meet with the District Manager and the Area Manager where a offer would then be provided. It has been almost two weeks since I've heard anything back from them, I did send a thank you letter the very same day I was interviewed to show my gratitude. It is often said no news is good news but I believe my chances of securing this position are very much alive. Both the S/M and Assistant S/M were very professional, mild-mannered and attentive during the entire interview making it feel more like a naturally flowing conversation.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in July 2011.

Interview Details – There is an assesment that has to be passed before you get to the interview. Then you are interviewed either by a recruiter or a couple of managers.

Interview Question – The questions are standard interview questions, stengths, weaknesses......nothing difficult   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There really was not a negotiation phase. There was an offer letter sent by the recruiter and I was told there is nothing that can be done about the salary.

Milwaukee, WI

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sprint in January 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out the lengthy application online after seeing job posting on monster.com, was called 3 days later to come in for an interview. Met with another ASM from Bluemound store, had a really great interview felt really confident about the whole situation. Received a call the next day from the same ASM telling me he really liked me, felt I was a good fit but required me to drive out to Greenfield for a job fair at that Sprint location and informed me he would be emailing that manager telling him about me....thats when it got ugly, got there right at 10, let the manager (or whoever it was) know that I was sent by the other ASM gave my credentials, they left me sitting there for an hour until they came back out telling me they were confused as to why I was interviewed because they have zero openings for another ASM but they were hiring for sales consultants...asked me to sit in the back and re take the tests...I left, the management was rude, communication was all over the place and I am still seeing job postings for ASM...so why am I the crazy one? Decided even if they were to call me back I'd decline, the way management treated me in Greenfield was ridiculous and they need to get their s**t together.

Interview Question – "Why did you apply for this positon if it's not available?"   View Answer

Assistant Store Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in March 2007.

Interview Details – It was a basic sales interview in which the tested my selling skills as well as questions regarding developing a team. Each question they asked was about the job and and about past jobs nothing more more nothing more. Each time I spend time working for this company they asked questions.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you had to hold someone accountable.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in November 2008.

Interview Details – After submitting a reusume, I was called about 2 weeks later for an interview. I was scheduled the following week to meet with the district manager. I district manager was nervous during the interview and I do not think he very good at interviewing. At the end of the interview the district manager said he would call and let me know about the position and I never received a call back.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficlut customer and what was the out come?   Answer Question

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!