Sprint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst
Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in October 2009.

Interview Details – I never really had a formal interview. I started as a contractor and was hired on pretty quickly. The interview was lax because I knew I already had the job. It's more about who you know that your skill set.

Interview Question – What is you one flaw?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None - set salary bases.

Business Analyst
Overland Park, KS

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in September 2008.

Interview Details – I saw the posting online and posted my resume to show interest in the position. Three days later, I got a call from the hiring manager to set up an interview for the very next day. I interviewed for about one hour and 15 minutes. He had several positions open and I qualified for three but I expressed interest mainly in the Business Analyst position. Approximately two days later he made an offer. I called back the next day to get more information. I talked to my current manager about the position and requirements. I called back the next day and declined. He called back two days later to get more information about why I declined.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever received an unfavorable or negative annual performance review?   View Answer
  • Have you ever been hired for a position and the work did not match what you thought you were hired to do?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The type of duties involved were not the way I wanted to direct my career and because of the job requirements, continuing my education would not have been possible.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in May 2008.

Interview Details – Came to college to recruit, in person interview on campus, then invited us to hq in overland park for interview with 4 different people.

Interview Question – All very common behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very good package out of college. Didnt need to negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.