Sprint

Sprint Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in October 2009.

I never really had a formal interview. I started as a contractor and was hired on pretty quickly. The interview was lax because I knew I already had the job. It's more about who you know that your skill set.

None - set salary bases.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in September 2008.

I saw the posting online and posted my resume to show interest in the position. Three days later, I got a call from the hiring manager to set up an interview for the very next day. I interviewed for about one hour and 15 minutes. He had several positions open and I qualified for three but I expressed interest mainly in the Business Analyst position. Approximately two days later he made an offer. I called back the next day to get more information. I talked to my current manager about the position and requirements. I called back the next day and declined. He called back two days later to get more information about why I declined.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever received an unfavorable or negative annual performance review?   View Answer
    • Have you ever been hired for a position and the work did not match what you thought you were hired to do?   View Answer

The type of duties involved were not the way I wanted to direct my career and because of the job requirements, continuing my education would not have been possible.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in May 2008.

Came to college to recruit, in person interview on campus, then invited us to hq in overland park for interview with 4 different people.

Interview Questions
    Very good package out of college. Didnt need to negotiate.