Sprint Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Norcross, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

I had an interview with the hiring manager. It was basic questions and was offered the job within 2 weeks. It was easy and the hiring manager was great.

Interview Questions

• Basic question, what are your goals? Strengths and weakness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in October 2009.

Interview

I never really had a formal interview. I started as a contractor and was hired on pretty quickly. The interview was lax because I knew I already had the job. It's more about who you know that your skill set.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None - set salary bases.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in September 2008.

Interview

I saw the posting online and posted my resume to show interest in the position. Three days later, I got a call from the hiring manager to set up an interview for the very next day. I interviewed for about one hour and 15 minutes. He had several positions open and I qualified for three but I expressed interest mainly in the Business Analyst position. Approximately two days later he made an offer. I called back the next day to get more information. I talked to my current manager about the position and requirements. I called back the next day and declined. He called back two days later to get more information about why I declined.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever received an unfavorable or negative annual performance review?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been hired for a position and the work did not match what you thought you were hired to do?   1 Answer

The type of duties involved were not the way I wanted to direct my career and because of the job requirements, continuing my education would not have been possible.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in May 2008.

Interview

Came to college to recruit, in person interview on campus, then invited us to hq in overland park for interview with 4 different people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very good package out of college. Didnt need to negotiate.