Sprint

Very Easy Interview

Business Customer Service Representative Interview

Business Customer Service Representative
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on a Saturday night. Got called in for an interview on Monday. Had the interview on Tuesday. Got the acceptance letter the following Monday. The interview was laid back. Interview happened to be my supervisor after training. She spent more time talking about her personal life than checking to see if I was a good fit for the company.

Interview Question – Why should We hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They offered me 12.50/Hr .

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Customer Service Representative Interview

Business Customer Service Representative
Las Vegas, NV

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was great (even though I didn't get the position). I was taken into a room for a group interview, consisting of a supervisor and a manager. The asked behavioral questions (use examples from your past to answer current q's). Remember to use the STAR technique!!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had excellent customer service.   View Answer
  • I was thrown for a loop when I was asked a random question at the end of the interview. She just said, "i'm going to read you a story".   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Business Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.