Sprint

Updated Sep 30, 2014

3.2

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Make sure to list any possible sales experience that you have. Highlight customer service skills that you have show how you used them in a previous position. Employee referrals are always good so network to see if anyone you know works at Sprint. Communication skills are good to have especially oral. Time management is a essential to this role as well.

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint.

phone interview, test, one on one interview

easy to speak with individual and explained the pay but can make up my difference with the bonus.

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

6 to 10 questions using star method.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in October 2013.

Applied through temporary agency. Tested at temporary company, interviewed at Sprint, drug test, hired upon passing drug test

No negotiations

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

The hiring process began with going to the office to complete online testing. After passing the testing, I had an interview with the supervisor I would be working under. They asked several questions and wanted specific answers about what occurred, the actions I took and what the results were.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had an issue with a co-worker and how you handled this situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in September 2011.

I am still waiting for my 1:1 Interview it will be this upcoming Friday. Still not sure if I will be apart of Sprint Companies I wish I will receive the job.

Interview Questions
    • When required example of live past good and bad customer service regarding sales and problem solving experience.
      Something bad about yourself an employee had to say about you.

View Answer
    Not yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in August 2010.

Applied online, was asked to come in to take assessments, I was informed by HR I passed the assessments and to come back the next day for an interview. Had interview, then told to come back for 2nd interview, since the training class is not until the end of October.

Interview Questions
    No. Sprint bases your hourly wage on your previous call center experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in June 2010.

Started with a test of about 200 simple personality questions you had to answer. Then they called you in for an interview with the outside recruiting agency rep. Then an interview with one of the top 3 managers in the building. Asked a lot of scenario based questions and almost tried to scare you out of the job by saying the customers are screaming at you in every call. That ended up being only about 1/2 true. In the final interview with the manager, was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you had a difficult customer and what did you do?   Answer Question
    no negotiation. they told you how it was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmsford, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmsford, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in February 2010.

I went for an open house and had 3 interviews on the spot. The process has changed over time, but I was asked some basic sales questions like "sell me this pen". the next interview was with my eventual supervisor who went over some basic questions about cell phones and call center experience. finally I met with the hiring manager who went over salary etc. I was hired that day.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation salary was what it was.

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Applied online, needed to take a online test, followed by a online simulation, after a few days received a call from HR about my work history, then set up a face to face interview, background and drug test, if all passes, a offer is being given by HR

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation allowed