Sprint

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – phone interview, test, one on one interview

Negotiation Details – easy to speak with individual and explained the pay but can make up my difference with the bonus.

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – 6 to 10 questions using star method.

Interview Question – all were easy.   Answer Question

Elmsford, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in February 2010.

Interview Details – I went for an open house and had 3 interviews on the spot. The process has changed over time, but I was asked some basic sales questions like "sell me this pen". the next interview was with my eventual supervisor who went over some basic questions about cell phones and call center experience. finally I met with the hiring manager who went over salary etc. I was hired that day.

Interview Question – what is biggest weakness   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation salary was what it was.

Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through temporary agency. Tested at temporary company, interviewed at Sprint, drug test, hired upon passing drug test

Interview Question – Disciplines of your life   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Customer Care Account Services Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – The hiring process began with going to the office to complete online testing. After passing the testing, I had an interview with the supervisor I would be working under. They asked several questions and wanted specific answers about what occurred, the actions I took and what the results were.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had an issue with a co-worker and how you handled this situation.   Answer Question

Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in June 2010.

Interview Details – Started with a test of about 200 simple personality questions you had to answer. Then they called you in for an interview with the outside recruiting agency rep. Then an interview with one of the top 3 managers in the building. Asked a lot of scenario based questions and almost tried to scare you out of the job by saying the customers are screaming at you in every call. That ended up being only about 1/2 true. In the final interview with the manager, was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you had a difficult customer and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. they told you how it was.

Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in September 2011.

Interview Details – I am still waiting for my 1:1 Interview it will be this upcoming Friday. Still not sure if I will be apart of Sprint Companies I wish I will receive the job.

Interview Question – When required example of live past good and bad customer service regarding sales and problem solving experience.
Something bad about yourself an employee had to say about you.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not yet.

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, was asked to come in to take assessments, I was informed by HR I passed the assessments and to come back the next day for an interview. Had interview, then told to come back for 2nd interview, since the training class is not until the end of October.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No. Sprint bases your hourly wage on your previous call center experience

Customer Care Account Services Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Applied online, needed to take a online test, followed by a online simulation, after a few days received a call from HR about my work history, then set up a face to face interview, background and drug test, if all passes, a offer is being given by HR

Interview Question – situational questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation allowed

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Customer Care Account Services Specialist interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.