Sprint

Updated Aug 14, 2014

2.0

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Sprint.

I was the hiring manager. attendance is of the utmost importance -Answer questions in the SAR format. it is ok to ask to repeat a question. you should always have questions at the end of an interview. That may be the key to get the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you made a mistake   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blountville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blountville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in May 2013.

First off, I have a bachelors degree in business and 8 yrs call center experience.
    NO criminal record - nothing. NO drug use.

Applied online, passed online assessments. Was told in phone interview that I was definitely qualified for position, would be a great fit, & that they just needed to interview me.
    Interviewed - wore suit & tie, showed up 15 mins early. I felt like I did great, nailed it. Interview went awesome. Interviewer said, "Great, you definitely have all the qualities we're looking for in an agent." Stated they would contact me soon.

Got an email 4 days later stating I didn't meet their standards and good luck in future, No job offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint.

Dress appropriately, be on-time...as it will may count against you in the review process. Be honest...the questions are pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • Several questions designed to see if you are flexible and you're not a potential attendance problem.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in March 2013.

I filled out an online application for the Customer Service Representative position at the call center and the next day I got a call from their recruiter saying that they received my application and to complete the web based assessment she had emailed to me. The assessment was fairly easy, first it asked some multiple choice questions and at the end it had a call center simulation which wasn't too difficult either. At the end of the assessment it asked me to schedule an appointment to visit their offices and meet face to face with the recruiter and I scheduled it for the next day. The next day I went in, dressed business casual with my resume in hand. The man at the front desk was very polite, and I waited about five minutes for the recruiter to come look for me. She was very nice and it was the most relaxed interview I've ever done. She asked a couple situational questions, and about my daily duties at my current job. She informed me that I passed the assessment, and that she was moving forward with me. It took about 9 days for the background check to be completed, and after that she gave me a call and told me I was hired and informed me of my start date. Overall, I really recommend that if you're good with technology and people you apply for Sprint because they are a great company to interview with.

Interview Questions
    • If I were to contact your current supervisor, what would be the top three things they would say are your strenghts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

I filled out an online application I received a call back a few weeks later. When I arrived I was told to sit in a waiting area the inteviewer came out and explained to me and about five other applicants an assessment was required. The test consisted of call center questions ( simulated call center) the test was very easy even if you have no call center experience. You choose the most appropriate response the customers issue or question if you pass you then complete a face to face interview which consist of standard interview questions if you pass this stage you will then talk about salary and accept the offer then you are required to go to the nearest drug testing facility. So a pretty basic process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in December 2012.

Phone Interview, Interview with Store Manager, Interviewed with another Store Manager in a non-Spanish speaking store. Interview with District Manager

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Applied online. Emailed assessment, then phone interview. Face to face interview. Back ground check. Then confirmed for training class.

Interview Questions
    • All questions behavioral. Situation, Task, Action, Result.

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.
      Tell me about a time you didn't agree with a policy or procedure.
      Three strengths/2 weakness your supervisor would say about you.

Answer Question
    No negotiation. 12.00 hour. So sad and behind call center pay rates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in August 2011.

Submitted an online application, received an invitation email to complete an online assessment, a week later, I got a call to schedule a phone interview with a HR manager. The interview was easy and lasted about 15 minutes. Two questions were asked: listening skills and dealing with a difficult client. Interviewer was very helpful provided, detail info on job requirements and scheduling, company's expectation, training and so forth. I was told to expect a call to schedule a face to face interview. Got the call the next week, schedule the interview for 09/2011.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a scenario where you listening skills helped you pick up thing no else at work did.   Answer Question
    • Describe a scenario where yo had to deal with an irate client   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint in November 2010.

Applied for the position at the office. Was invited to the interview about 2 months later. Accepted job right after the interview.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in September 2010.

The first step is an brief computer assessment that test computer, listening, typing, and simple math. Then have a face-to-face interview. I was offered the position immediately. Finally, I was sent for a drug test.

N/A