Sprint

12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint in March 2010.

Interview Details – very easy 1:1 interview. Keep in mind this was over 10 years ago.

Interview Question – Can you adapt to change?   Answer Question

DFW, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sprint in November 2010.

Interview Details – Applied for the position at the office. Was invited to the interview about 2 months later. Accepted job right after the interview.

Interview Question – Interview was pretty simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in December 2012.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, Interview with Store Manager, Interviewed with another Store Manager in a non-Spanish speaking store. Interview with District Manager

Interview Question – Wow me!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Blountville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in May 2013.

Interview Details – First off, I have a bachelors degree in business and 8 yrs call center experience.
NO criminal record - nothing. NO drug use.

Applied online, passed online assessments. Was told in phone interview that I was definitely qualified for position, would be a great fit, & that they just needed to interview me.
Interviewed - wore suit & tie, showed up 15 mins early. I felt like I did great, nailed it. Interview went awesome. Interviewer said, "Great, you definitely have all the qualities we're looking for in an agent." Stated they would contact me soon.

Got an email 4 days later stating I didn't meet their standards and good luck in future, No job offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you couldnt make it to work   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Dress appropriately, be on-time...as it will may count against you in the review process. Be honest...the questions are pretty straight forward.

Interview Question – Several questions designed to see if you are flexible and you're not a potential attendance problem.   View Answer

Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in March 2013.

Interview Details – I filled out an online application for the Customer Service Representative position at the call center and the next day I got a call from their recruiter saying that they received my application and to complete the web based assessment she had emailed to me. The assessment was fairly easy, first it asked some multiple choice questions and at the end it had a call center simulation which wasn't too difficult either. At the end of the assessment it asked me to schedule an appointment to visit their offices and meet face to face with the recruiter and I scheduled it for the next day. The next day I went in, dressed business casual with my resume in hand. The man at the front desk was very polite, and I waited about five minutes for the recruiter to come look for me. She was very nice and it was the most relaxed interview I've ever done. She asked a couple situational questions, and about my daily duties at my current job. She informed me that I passed the assessment, and that she was moving forward with me. It took about 9 days for the background check to be completed, and after that she gave me a call and told me I was hired and informed me of my start date. Overall, I really recommend that if you're good with technology and people you apply for Sprint because they are a great company to interview with.

Interview Question – If I were to contact your current supervisor, what would be the top three things they would say are your strenghts.   Answer Question

Lenexa, KS

I applied online and interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I filled out an online application I received a call back a few weeks later. When I arrived I was told to sit in a waiting area the inteviewer came out and explained to me and about five other applicants an assessment was required. The test consisted of call center questions ( simulated call center) the test was very easy even if you have no call center experience. You choose the most appropriate response the customers issue or question if you pass you then complete a face to face interview which consist of standard interview questions if you pass this stage you will then talk about salary and accept the offer then you are required to go to the nearest drug testing facility. So a pretty basic process.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time.....   Answer Question

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Applied online. Emailed assessment, then phone interview. Face to face interview. Back ground check. Then confirmed for training class.

Interview Question – All questions behavioral. Situation, Task, Action, Result.

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.
Tell me about a time you didn't agree with a policy or procedure.
Three strengths/2 weakness your supervisor would say about you.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. 12.00 hour. So sad and behind call center pay rates.

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2010.

Interview Details – Was offed the position at the interview

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in August 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted an online application, received an invitation email to complete an online assessment, a week later, I got a call to schedule a phone interview with a HR manager. The interview was easy and lasted about 15 minutes. Two questions were asked: listening skills and dealing with a difficult client. Interviewer was very helpful provided, detail info on job requirements and scheduling, company's expectation, training and so forth. I was told to expect a call to schedule a face to face interview. Got the call the next week, schedule the interview for 09/2011.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you listening skills helped you pick up thing no else at work did.   Answer Question
  • Describe a scenario where yo had to deal with an irate client   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.