Sprint Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Unorganized to say the least. I've been to several interviews in the area with other cellular companies, prior to and since relocating to the area due to being a military spouse.

Interview Questions

• Do you hold any previous experience in this industry?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Straight forward genetic situational questions. You asks to many questions did rise to be a simple process. The interviewer I'd like any other interviewer who counts in and ask basic questions that you need to answer as accurately and simple as possible.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I was the hiring manager. attendance is of the utmost importance -Answer questions in the SAR format. it is ok to ask to repeat a question. you should always have questions at the end of an interview. That may be the key to get the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Montgomery, AL) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was awesome! It was quick and easy. But also, involving, engaging and interesting. I was intrigued, fascinated and curious to learn more about the process of the company. I left feeling receptive, open-minded or eager to be a part of something new! It was a progressive interview!

Interview Questions

• What is the difference in quality assurance and quality control?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Blountville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Blountville, TN) in May 2013.

Interview

First off, I have a bachelors degree in business and 8 yrs call center experience. NO criminal record - nothing. NO drug use. Applied online, passed online assessments. Was told in phone interview that I was definitely qualified for position, would be a great fit, & that they just needed to interview me. Interviewed - wore suit & tie, showed up 15 mins early. I felt like I did great, nailed it. Interview went awesome. Interviewer said, "Great, you definitely have all the qualities we're looking for in an agent." Stated they would contact me soon. Got an email 4 days later stating I didn't meet their standards and good luck in future, No job offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Dress appropriately, be on-time...as it will may count against you in the review process. Be honest...the questions are pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Several questions designed to see if you are flexible and you're not a potential attendance problem.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Englewood, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

I filled out an online application for the Customer Service Representative position at the call center and the next day I got a call from their recruiter saying that they received my application and to complete the web based assessment she had emailed to me. The assessment was fairly easy, first it asked some multiple choice questions and at the end it had a call center simulation which wasn't too difficult either. At the end of the assessment it asked me to schedule an appointment to visit their offices and meet face to face with the recruiter and I scheduled it for the next day. The next day I went in, dressed business casual with my resume in hand. The man at the front desk was very polite, and I waited about five minutes for the recruiter to come look for me. She was very nice and it was the most relaxed interview I've ever done. She asked a couple situational questions, and about my daily duties at my current job. She informed me that I passed the assessment, and that she was moving forward with me. It took about 9 days for the background check to be completed, and after that she gave me a call and told me I was hired and informed me of my start date. Overall, I really recommend that if you're good with technology and people you apply for Sprint because they are a great company to interview with.

Interview Questions

• If I were to contact your current supervisor, what would be the top three things they would say are your strenghts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

I filled out an online application I received a call back a few weeks later. When I arrived I was told to sit in a waiting area the inteviewer came out and explained to me and about five other applicants an assessment was required. The test consisted of call center questions ( simulated call center) the test was very easy even if you have no call center experience. You choose the most appropriate response the customers issue or question if you pass you then complete a face to face interview which consist of standard interview questions if you pass this stage you will then talk about salary and accept the offer then you are required to go to the nearest drug testing facility. So a pretty basic process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview, Interview with Store Manager, Interviewed with another Store Manager in a non-Spanish speaking store. Interview with District Manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Charlotte, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

There are two interviews a phone and an in-person interview. The interviewer was very friendly and the interview went quickly. She explained the position and ask you to act out a few scenarios. After that she explained the next steps of the interview which was drug test and background check and was offered the job.