Sprint

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Early Device Specialist Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in June 2011.

Interview Details – Once you apply online, if chosen, you will get an email asking you to complete an assessment. The assessment was pretty fun actually because it simulated a call center environment. It was pretty easy. If you passed the assessment it will ask you to schedule a call for a phone interview via the website. On the phone interview it was your pretty basic interview questions along with a few customer service questions. If you pass that they schedule you for a face to face interview. The face to face interview only lasted about 30 minutes if that. The lady walked you past the call center and explained the setup and then walked you in her office. The lady I had was very down to earth and quick. If you pass that interview she will give you a paper explaining the Background check process with ACheck. You'll get an email with the next 24 hours asking you if you are still interested in the job. I clicked yes but after the face to face I pretty much knew I didn't want the job anymore but I wanted to go through the background check to iron out any issues I might have before going through it with a job I wanted. In the end I didn't complete it though because I was offered another job that same day and accepted.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. Just study all your basic Customer Service Questions such as how you would handle an irate customer, name a time you were presented with a challenge, etc...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

EARLY DEVICE SPECIALIST Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in October 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process was simple,Phone interview with a recruiter for 20 minutes; then interviewed with hiring manager for 45 minutes to an hour. Asked me situation based questions about how I would handle escalated situations with a customer. After interview given information to take drug test. Called back one week later after background check and drug test were verified.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you calmed an irate customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, it's take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Early Device Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.