Sprint Interview Questions in Englewood, CO

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in March 2013.

I filled out an online application for the Customer Service Representative position at the call center and the next day I got a call from their recruiter saying that they received my application and to complete the web based assessment she had emailed to me. The assessment was fairly easy, first it asked some multiple choice questions and at the end it had a call center simulation which wasn't too difficult either. At the end of the assessment it asked me to schedule an appointment to visit their offices and meet face to face with the recruiter and I scheduled it for the next day. The next day I went in, dressed business casual with my resume in hand. The man at the front desk was very polite, and I waited about five minutes for the recruiter to come look for me. She was very nice and it was the most relaxed interview I've ever done. She asked a couple situational questions, and about my daily duties at my current job. She informed me that I passed the assessment, and that she was moving forward with me. It took about 9 days for the background check to be completed, and after that she gave me a call and told me I was hired and informed me of my start date. Overall, I really recommend that if you're good with technology and people you apply for Sprint because they are a great company to interview with.

Interview Questions
    • If I were to contact your current supervisor, what would be the top three things they would say are your strenghts.   Answer Question

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!