Sprint

www.sprint.com

Sprint Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Meet with Hiring Manager and 2 other folks on team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in January 2012.

Applied online, and was contacted w/in days by HR. Had an interview with the HR person that lasted about 1-1/2 hours. The interview was professional and was required to discuss my problem-solving skills.

The next step was to interview with the hiring manager. That person asked general questions. Their body language told me they had made up their minds the moment I walked in the door. Legs crossed, arms crossed, and she spoke in a very condescending way. Her questions were negatively phrased, and somewhat odd. For example, "Are you offended when you receive emails that have grammatical errors in them?" "Would you be open to appearing in a video?"

Honestly, I think this hiring manager was an anomaly. All other people I spoke with and met were friendly, helpful, positive, professional, and excited by their work. They talked about how long they were employed there (generally a LONG time), and what the opportunities were. I have to believe there is great opportunity for advancement based on other conversations I had.

Interview Questions
    • HR: Tell me about a time when you solved a customer complaint.   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths?
      Why are you interested in the job?

Answer Question