Sprint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – Meet with Hiring Manager and 2 other folks on team.

Interview Question – Tell Me about yourself and why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Overland Park, KS

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, and was contacted w/in days by HR. Had an interview with the HR person that lasted about 1-1/2 hours. The interview was professional and was required to discuss my problem-solving skills.

The next step was to interview with the hiring manager. That person asked general questions. Their body language told me they had made up their minds the moment I walked in the door. Legs crossed, arms crossed, and she spoke in a very condescending way. Her questions were negatively phrased, and somewhat odd. For example, "Are you offended when you receive emails that have grammatical errors in them?" "Would you be open to appearing in a video?"

Honestly, I think this hiring manager was an anomaly. All other people I spoke with and met were friendly, helpful, positive, professional, and excited by their work. They talked about how long they were employed there (generally a LONG time), and what the opportunities were. I have to believe there is great opportunity for advancement based on other conversations I had.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.