Sprint Interview Questions in Fort Worth, TX

2.4

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

just fill seats- was HR way to look at it- no consistency in offer letters- you should really negotiate the pay especially if you are not getting a fair offer-

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager - decision that affected the business in a negative manner   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

At Sprint, every interview is exactly the same. SAR - Situation Action Result. The question will start out "Tell me about a time...." Everyone interviewed will have the EXACT same questions. When you look on Glassdoor or Linkedin for interview tips, basically anything about supervisors or escalations will be perfect.

Interview Questions
    • None really. How do you motivate people; how do you appease a customer that wants something they can't have; How are you organized.   Answer Question
    Tried to negotiate but didn't go anywhere. Maybe if you have a good amount of experience it will help that part.

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in October 2013.

Applied through temporary agency. Tested at temporary company, interviewed at Sprint, drug test, hired upon passing drug test

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint in September 2012.

I felt that it was relaxing. The person that interviewed me was very relaxed and it made me feel relaxed. While he still asked all the important questions about my experience and my expectations, he was also establishing a relationship, which is important in the role I was interviewing for.

I was offered a position as an advanced technical support specialist, but I interviewed for a technical support specialist. There was not much of a negotiation when they offered me more than I originally expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sprint in August 2012.

Apply online via sprint.com, you are then contacted via email to be scheduled for a written/computer test. Once you have completed the test and depending on results your will be then scheduled for face-to-face interview. Interview consists of technical questions regarding PC, tablets, and cell phones. Then you are required to provided examples of when you have had to work with a difficult customer. Other questions consist of any previous experience dealing with co-workers and in a call center environment.

Interview Questions
    None. Starting pay was more than what I was expecting.

Business Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint in July 2012.

Applied on a Saturday night. Got called in for an interview on Monday. Had the interview on Tuesday. Got the acceptance letter the following Monday. The interview was laid back. Interview happened to be my supervisor after training. She spent more time talking about her personal life than checking to see if I was a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. They offered me 12.50/Hr .

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in December 2011.

Every question is SAR based. Situation-Action-Result. They start with "Tell me about a time..." This is every interview at Sprint also. 90% of the questions you will not be thrown by. It is everything you expect in an interview for a supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you didn't agree with a decision made for your group and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

I applied on-line and received a link to an on-line assessment. It's a typical assessment and a virtual call center "walk through" where you actually listen to a call and "practice." Then you fill out the application. The next day I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview for the next day. The typical questions took place on the phone call, "tell me about a time when," and then I was scheduled for a 1:1 the next day. The 1:1 was very relaxed and fun, and I was moved on to the next step immediately which is the drug test and background check. I completed the drug test upon leaving as it was on my way home, and still waiting for the background check to complete, which I have no worries about.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in October 2011.

Unable to access all the testing online. Contacted by recruiter half way thru testing process. Went in to finish testing and interview. Offered 2nd interview tomorrow.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you offered technical assistance and what were your steps   Answer Question

Advanced Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in May 2011.

Applied through their careers website. Called for a face-to-face interview. Mostly behavioral questions like : Have you worked in a team environment before?,Explain a stressful situation and how you dealt with it.

The salary they offered was more than I expected.