Sprint

8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sprint in August 2012.

Interview Details – Apply online via sprint.com, you are then contacted via email to be scheduled for a written/computer test. Once you have completed the test and depending on results your will be then scheduled for face-to-face interview. Interview consists of technical questions regarding PC, tablets, and cell phones. Then you are required to provided examples of when you have had to work with a difficult customer. Other questions consist of any previous experience dealing with co-workers and in a call center environment.

Interview Question – All questions a very common sense questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Starting pay was more than what I was expecting.

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – At Sprint, every interview is exactly the same. SAR - Situation Action Result. The question will start out "Tell me about a time...." Everyone interviewed will have the EXACT same questions. When you look on Glassdoor or Linkedin for interview tips, basically anything about supervisors or escalations will be perfect.

Interview Question – None really. How do you motivate people; how do you appease a customer that wants something they can't have; How are you organized.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tried to negotiate but didn't go anywhere. Maybe if you have a good amount of experience it will help that part.

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Customer Care Account Services Specialist
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through temporary agency. Tested at temporary company, interviewed at Sprint, drug test, hired upon passing drug test

Interview Question – Disciplines of your life   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Advanced Technical Support Agent Interview

Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through their careers website. Called for a face-to-face interview. Mostly behavioral questions like : Have you worked in a team environment before?,Explain a stressful situation and how you dealt with it.

Negotiation Details – The salary they offered was more than I expected.

Very Easy Interview

Business Customer Service Representative Interview

Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on a Saturday night. Got called in for an interview on Monday. Had the interview on Tuesday. Got the acceptance letter the following Monday. The interview was laid back. Interview happened to be my supervisor after training. She spent more time talking about her personal life than checking to see if I was a good fit for the company.

Interview Question – Why should We hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They offered me 12.50/Hr .

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sprint in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied on-line and received a link to an on-line assessment. It's a typical assessment and a virtual call center "walk through" where you actually listen to a call and "practice." Then you fill out the application. The next day I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview for the next day. The typical questions took place on the phone call, "tell me about a time when," and then I was scheduled for a 1:1 the next day. The 1:1 was very relaxed and fun, and I was moved on to the next step immediately which is the drug test and background check. I completed the drug test upon leaving as it was on my way home, and still waiting for the background check to complete, which I have no worries about.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Sprint?   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in October 2011.

Interview Details – Unable to access all the testing online. Contacted by recruiter half way thru testing process. Went in to finish testing and interview. Offered 2nd interview tomorrow.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you offered technical assistance and what were your steps   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in August 2010.

Interview Details – I first received a phone call from the recruiter. She advised me who she was and what position they were looking for. She asked if I was interested and I said that I was. She then told me to fill out an online application which she sent a link for and scheduled me to come in to take their assessment.

When I arrived, I had to show security my drivers license and she then informed me to have a seat. A person from Human Resources came out and led me to a computer terminal to start their assessment. The assessment consisted of 195 questions all multiple choice, but contained word problems, math problems (did not have a calculator) and agree/disagree/problems. After the 195 questions, you were then presented with another 40 question of mostly a personal nature agree/disagree type.

After that, you were then presented with an animated training video where you represented "Pat--a customer service agent" and it led you through this training. You were then presented with several calls where you had to choose the correct responses and the correct button on the "call center" screen to get the information. Once that was done, it was back to the animated training lab where you learned to type notes and record your voice into this system. So now you were presented with several more calls, choosing the correct response..recording the response, choosing the proper "notes" to type in to the screen..typing the notes into screen, then saving and categorizing the call. This whole thing took about 3 hours.

After this, I spoke with Human Resources who described the position which lasted about 20 minutes and then I spoke with the hiring manager which lased about another 20 minutes. After all this was completed, Human Resources gave me some paperwork (light) to fill out and then gave me a slip to go and take a drug test. So far no offer.

Interview Questions

• In your past job, what procedure did you have the most difficult time with either understanding or following?   Answer Question
  • Give me a step by step description of any type of technical support that you fixed. It could be anything from installing or removing a program, connecting to the internet etc   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint interview questions and advice in Fort Worth, TX. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.