Sprint

Sprint Indirect Account Executive Interview Questions

Indirect Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

I was interviewed first by a recruiter, then the HR Manager, then met with the Retail Director. I then interviewed with a DM. It was a three week process.

Interview Questions
none existant, i was happy with the offer

Other Interview Reviews for Sprint

Indirect Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in May 2011.

Internal candidate looking to relocate. I had to apply online and complete an assessment. I was contacted by the Hiring Manager who scheduled an interview. The telephone interview lasted 1 hour. There seemed to be an emphasis on how to respond to and handle unethical situations without managerial supervision as this question was asked 4 times throughout the interview. The interview concluded with the hiring manager stating that she would notify me if I was selected for a final interview.

Interview Questions
    • If your manager was unreachable or out of the country and you found yourself in an unethical situation, how would you proceed to resolve the issue?   View Answer
    • What would you do if you discovered your Supervisor asked to do something unethical?   View Answer