Sprint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Indirect Account Executive Interview

Indirect Account Executive
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – I was interviewed first by a recruiter, then the HR Manager, then met with the Retail Director. I then interviewed with a DM. It was a three week process.

Interview Question – "So do you think you closed the deal today?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none existant, i was happy with the offer

Indirect Account Executive Interview

Indirect Account Executive
Cary, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in May 2011.

Interview Details – Internal candidate looking to relocate. I had to apply online and complete an assessment. I was contacted by the Hiring Manager who scheduled an interview. The telephone interview lasted 1 hour. There seemed to be an emphasis on how to respond to and handle unethical situations without managerial supervision as this question was asked 4 times throughout the interview. The interview concluded with the hiring manager stating that she would notify me if I was selected for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• If your manager was unreachable or out of the country and you found yourself in an unethical situation, how would you proceed to resolve the issue?   View Answer
  • What would you do if you discovered your Supervisor asked to do something unethical?   View Answer

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!