Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Wait with customers while the manager gets a chance to do the interview. Might be a few minutes even if you arrive on time. You get taken to the manager's office. Aside from previous job experience, they really just want to see if you're confident and outgoing enough to convince people to buy things they don't need.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you are capable of being a sales representative?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

My process was long but in the end I got the job so it was worth it. I applied 7/23. Recieved a call from store manager 7/24. Conducted a phone interview and was notified immediately that I would be moving on to the next step. Two weeks pasted finally was scheduled for an interview. It was a panel interview. Questions weren't too hard but they seem to take it pretty seriously. About a week later, I was invited to the store for a walk through, which signaled to me tha I had the job. Two weeks pasted again and no word. Finally a manager called me from one of the SWAS locations. Conducted a face to face interview within 3 days. That was on 8/23. Took a drug test that Friday. On 8/28 got an offer. The manager from the first store was going to hire me but took a month. So I took the offer from the second store which was good because I will be in charge of my own store.

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take if your store was not accomplishing its goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took the first offer. I probably should've negotiated but I'll make it up with commission.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Typical interview. Starts with a phone interview that explains job and pay range. Then in person interview. Probably 25 preset questions. Then there's a over the phone role play. Then it's a background check and an offer

You Have Asked Way More Questions Then Originally Requested Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

6 days of waterboarding. Mr. Son, the billionaire founder of the Japanese telecommunications and Internet giant, said Sprint is seeing net additions in postpaid customers and that plans were in place to reduce Sprint's debt. He said a large reduction in operating expenses would be key to Sprint's future, as well as improving the efficiency of capital expenditures.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2015.

Interview

Applied for position and completed assessment. Received a call a week later to come in for an interview. Interview was very easy and laid back. I was asked STAR based interview questions. Was given a paper which had 3 plans. Had to memorize the plans available and sell my cellphone to the interviewer. Was told I'll know if I will be offered a position or not in about a week. Was offered a position 4 business days later. Waiting to complete my drug test and background check. After that I'll be informed of start date, compensation etc.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I filled out application online. I went to the store with my resume. The manager was very nice. I was called to set up an interview the next day. The interview went well, considering I didn't have any sales experience. I was called for a second interview with another store manager. Offer letter was sent the day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview was first conducted then background check was the next process after the agreement was reached. HR can take a about month before background results comeback. Just really try to check up on the managers because the can get busy with their everyday lives and have a tendency to forget.

Interview Questions

• Simple and straight to the point. They make ask you to sell them a product or even just ask for how you would pitch a product.   Answer Question

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2015.

Interview

The entire process took 1.5 weeks, I met with the sales manager on the 21st 7 days after applying for the job and then I was forwarded through for consideration by the District Manager on Wednesday August 26th who was pretty cool and laid back he review my resume and will had a brief conversation about my other work history and sales experience overall the hiring process was simple. Thursday August 27th I received an email from A-Check America and E-Screen the background and drug screening vendor for Sprint I accepted offer. For the interview just be yourself be honest and don't try to script the entire interview.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

Had first interview at the store with assistant manager and someone else and the second interview was over the phone with the manager. Both interview weren't long about 15 to 20 mins.

Interview Questions

The background and drug test result took too long and got offer from other employer while waiting. I dont like that any start date or salary info is given until process clears.

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2015.

Interview

Three interviews, the first was a breeze and not at all intimidating, I wasn't even applying initially and the asm of the store talked me into filling out an application, the next day I met with the manager of the franchise and he was very friendly and involved but intimidating. The third was with the owner who was scary..

Three weeks training, only offered 9-5 and conflicted with schooling