Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.6

BWTS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview was very brief manager asked a series of tech questions and tell me about a time. As I walked through the center it was not your normal call center environment. Besides that the interview was pretty easy if you've ever owned a cell phone or used a wifi service and computer.

Interview Questions

• Name some internet connections   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Applied online through Monster, got a call a week later. One interview with store manager, lasted 30 minutes, offered job the same day. Just smile and talk about how much you love sales while not being an idiot and they'll love you. Mentioned how I love working with people (which I did at the time) and how customer service is a priority to me, but not to the extent it will interfere with my sales. Mention how motivated you are to make money as well, because that is all they care about in the long run.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people (because you will deal with a lot of them)?
      Sell me your current phone.
      Why sales?
      Why sprint?

Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Unorganized to say the least. I've been to several interviews in the area with other cellular companies, prior to and since relocating to the area due to being a military spouse.

Interview Questions

• Do you hold any previous experience in this industry?   1 Answer

Discount Program Account Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Riverside, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Patty made me fill calm and just said just speak whats on your mind, she asked me enough questions to last an hour.she was asking about my experience and was I honest,

Interview Questions

• what brings you too this conpany   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Very short notice for an interview. They didn't really mention the type of interview in the beginning like is it phone or on location or technical. Whole process was unorganized.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint (Richmond, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Shortly after applying for the position I was given a phone call to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled the interview for the next day and the interview lasted about half an hour. All the questions were very general and mostly consisted of questions about the job interest and about myself.

Half of the time spent on the phone was being told about the position, perks, benefits, and training.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Dunwoody, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Went in for an interview with the assistant manager. Got a call back the next day from the manager for a second interview. Said I would be in touch by a district manager for a third interview. Looked online and it says I wasn't selected for the position, which I don't understand why because I am highly qualified.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

applied through online and scheduled telephone interview and did interview for 30 minutes then he asked few technical questions and then he said that five candidates will be selected for the next round and said i am one of them and asked me common question which tests my psychology and then he said he will let me know if i am selected.

National Retail Account Executive Interview

Interview

Process can take a while ,but was contacted by phone and asked to do an in person interview. Was then interviewed by current people in the position in a panel, and once more in a more laid back serting. asked to provide a 30, 69, 90 day plan.

Intern III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Interview was completed over the phone with the Sprint recruiter. It was very relaxed and quick. Within a few weeks of applying I was called and interviewed. A week after the interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your background.   2 Answers