Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015
Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

The interview was very simple. I was interviewed by one man and one woman.
    They confirmed I was qualified; however, nearly their entire staff was male, and her boss had been pushing her to hire more women.

Interview Questions
    • Very general questions. (I.E. Why do you want to work at Sprint?)   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

was interviewed three times. once, by store manager. second, by store manager and district manager. third, store manager and other district manager. process went very well and I believe I exceeded my expectations and that is why I am currently employed by Sprint through Grant Communications

Interview Questions
    • How do you react under stress or alot of pressure   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sprint.

Straight forward genetic situational questions. You asks to many questions did rise to be a simple process. The interviewer I'd like any other interviewer who counts in and ask basic questions that you need to answer as accurately and simple as possible.

Business Account Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

Telephone Interview- Three man Panel - Then Mock Phone Call- Followed By offer. Make you sure you verify what you are making up-front. They said the salary very quick on the phone. As a recent Grad Student I was excited to embark on this new journey. When I got into the door the commission structure and pay structure changed drastically. Sprint offers GREAT benefits. It all depends on where you land, that will dictate the experience. I learned a lot, unfortunately in my department it was self-taught. Training is lack luster at best. It is technology so there is constant change. This keeps the job interesting.

Interview Questions
    • You are xyz company how could you leverage our wireless products to help this company. Mock Call is pretty simple. Just have rebuttals ready. Wireless is a tough market so be prepared to understand the industry shifts. Also need to be able to walk in the customers shoes.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint.

Long test online, followed up buy a phone interview. You get an interview date, with other candidates. Three person panel, with questions that look at your ability to solve problems. After that interview they will do a mock phone call with you. The goal is to describe how you interject wireless solutions.

Interview Questions
    • You are calling xyz company how would go about introducing what Sprint has to offer.   View Answers (2)

RF Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in March 2015.

Submitted my resume online on the Sprint career site. Within 3 days , I received an email from the RF Planning Manager asking me for a suitable time to arrange a phone interview.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in March 2015.

Longest background questions.. Three interviews, with two of them being on the phone. Asked questions like do you have experience selling?
    They look to see if you're a peoples person, so you need great soft skills
    You need to be able to solve problems and be goal oriented.
    Can you take a punch and keep going? Are you willing to continue selling even when rejected?

Interview Questions
    • How does your experience translate into selling products?   Answer Question

Retail Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sprint in March 2015.

Very Formal Interview Store Manager was very relaxed and the interview was just a basic review of my skills and qualifications and I was asked a few question that are standard of every Sales related Interview! After the 1:1 Interview an automatic offer was extended and of course I accepted. Be sure when you go to any Interview that you Sell your self in a positive way.

National Retail Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in March 2015.

I received a call from the Indirect Account Manager about 3 days after applying, she did a prequalifying call and spoke about a phone interview, then scheduled it for 2 days later. That interview went great, very easy. She asked about handling certain sales scenarios. At the end of that interview, she told me I would be moving forward in the hiring process. She scheduled an over the phone panel interview for 2 days later. I am an out of state candidate, and I offered to travel for a face to face panel interview, but I was ensured that it would not put me at a disadvantage, and I am "great over the phone". I put together a 30-60-90 day sales plan (I was not asked to do this) and presented it over the phone to the panel. There were 4 people in the panel and most consisted of National Retail Account Executives, or Indirect Account Executives. They each asked about 3 questions.

I was told that I would be contacted by the end of the week. I was contacted, but could not answer due to work. She did not leave a message. I called back twice, and my call was never returned. I looked online and it said "Not selected".

Interview Questions
    • If your supervisor brought you in for a review, what areas would they say you need improvement?

Tell me about a time where you dealt with a difficult customer, and how did you handle it?

Have you ever been in a situation where someone was acting in an unethical manner, and what did you do?

Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Typical scenario questions. Tell me about a time when... 4 interviews though! Really 4 interviews? On the phone, assistant manager, store manager, a second store manager. I mean I'm not begging for the job and I'm not a circus act that requires multiple viewings.

Interview Questions
    Be ready to be poked and prodded multiple times. Same questions, same answers felt like I was in an interrogation.