Sprint Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.6

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Wait with customers while the manager gets a chance to do the interview. Might be a few minutes even if you arrive on time. You get taken to the manager's office. Aside from previous job experience, they really just want to see if you're confident and outgoing enough to convince people to buy things they don't need.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you are capable of being a sales representative?   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Typical interview. Starts with a phone interview that explains job and pay range. Then in person interview. Probably 25 preset questions. Then there's a over the phone role play. Then it's a background check and an offer

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sprint (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

6 days of waterboarding. Mr. Son, the billionaire founder of the Japanese telecommunications and Internet giant, said Sprint is seeing net additions in postpaid customers and that plans were in place to reduce Sprint's debt. He said a large reduction in operating expenses would be key to Sprint's future, as well as improving the efficiency of capital expenditures.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2015.

Interview

Three interviews, the first was a breeze and not at all intimidating, I wasn't even applying initially and the asm of the store talked me into filling out an application, the next day I met with the manager of the franchise and he was very friendly and involved but intimidating. The third was with the owner who was scary..

Three weeks training, only offered 9-5 and conflicted with schooling

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2015.

Interview

Applied for position and completed assessment. Received a call a week later to come in for an interview. Interview was very easy and laid back. I was asked STAR based interview questions. Was given a paper which had 3 plans. Had to memorize the plans available and sell my cellphone to the interviewer. Was told I'll know if I will be offered a position or not in about a week. Was offered a position 4 business days later. Waiting to complete my drug test and background check. After that I'll be informed of start date, compensation etc.

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint in August 2015.

Interview

The entire process took 1.5 weeks, I met with the sales manager on the 21st 7 days after applying for the job and then I was forwarded through for consideration by the District Manager on Wednesday August 26th who was pretty cool and laid back he review my resume and will had a brief conversation about my other work history and sales experience overall the hiring process was simple. Thursday August 27th I received an email from A-Check America and E-Screen the background and drug screening vendor for Sprint I accepted offer. For the interview just be yourself be honest and don't try to script the entire interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprint (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I filled out application online. I went to the store with my resume. The manager was very nice. I was called to set up an interview the next day. The interview went well, considering I didn't have any sales experience. I was called for a second interview with another store manager. Offer letter was sent the day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

Interview was first conducted then background check was the next process after the agreement was reached. HR can take a about month before background results comeback. Just really try to check up on the managers because the can get busy with their everyday lives and have a tendency to forget.

Interview Questions

• Simple and straight to the point. They make ask you to sell them a product or even just ask for how you would pitch a product.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Had first interview at the store with assistant manager and someone else and the second interview was over the phone with the manager. Both interview weren't long about 15 to 20 mins.

Interview Questions

The background and drug test result took too long and got offer from other employer while waiting. I dont like that any start date or salary info is given until process clears.

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprint.

Interview

I applied online and within a week the store manager called me in for an interview. The interview was with the store manager and one of the assistant managers. Standard interview questions for sales. They made it very clear they wanted aggressive people that will meet goals. They said if I was chosen to move forward I would recieve a call in a week. I didn't hear from them so I followed up with a personal email to both the managers I interviewed with and the next day they called me in for a second interview. This interview was again with the same two managers and an addition assistant store manager. This interview they really wanted to make sure I knew they were after very aggressive people. This interview was around 20 minutes. As soon as I finished that interview I sent each of them an email thanking them for their time and I can't wait to hear about their decisions. I got a call the next morning offering me the position and in my email were instructions about background investigations and drug screening.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is very competitive so if you can show them you will be a great sales person and will always meet monthly goals you can negotiate.