Sprint

349 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Representative II Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in March 2014.

Interview Details – I interviewed with one manager and one supervisor. They took turns asking questions and they were inviting. I didn't feel intimidated at all. The interview was the standard "Give me of an example of a time when" questions.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected. Be able to recall a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer, or a problem that was difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The salary was firm and was in the range I wanted.

Network Development Intern Interview

Reston, VA

I interviewed at Sprint in April 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a tech from the team about my availability. We set up a date for a formal interview. On the day of interview tech, Manager and the Director of the team were on the bridge. This was overwhelming but the interview itself was comfortable. It was mostly about the work I did at my university, which is based on LTE.

Very Easy Interview

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online received call for interview the next day. Interviewd with store manager and then phone call with district manager. The following day. Job offer was made pending background check and drug testing.

Negotiation Details – None

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in July 2011.

Interview Details – Online application, triple-interview system. One interview with store manager and assistant manager. A second interview with you actually working on the floor itself assisting customers as a practical interview. A third interview with three store managers from the area as a panel interview.

The overall company culture is currently in a state of flux with acquisitions and such, but the retail culture is heavily focused on sales. All employees were nice and helpful during interviews and with practical interview as well since the knowledge level of a new hire/interviewee is expected to be lower.

Interview Question – How would you handle an irate customer coming in for a billing issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as it was my first job out of high school and I did not have any experience yet.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – There were a few phases for me. Just say your goal is to sell a lot of accessories and that's all it will take.

Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Pretty typical interview. Sprint prefers the behavioral interview that require specific examples from past experiences. I met with the hiring director and also a potential peer. Prior to the face to face interview was a video conference interview since the hiring director was out of town.

Interview Question – No major curve balls. Questions were specific to job function.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No major negotiations. The offer was fair.

Lead Retail Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – The hiring process from a regular rep to the lead position is very easy. They ask you questions about how you would help the team increase sales and what you would champion and bring to the team. It is mostly a formality because they often pick whoever the DM would like be there than who actually has the better skills and sales numbers but it has been done.

Interview Question – Why should we chose you over the other candidates?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is always room to negotiate here even if they say there is not typical ranges are 12.80-15.00 an hour depending on the traffic in the store and you negotiating skills.

Account Executive Interview

Fort Myers, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Sprint in May 2010.

Interview Details – Multiple Interviews, both phone & In-person, lengthy process. They pulled my credit, criminal history and spoke to two of my three references. Once interview process was completed, the hiring process was very quick, with an offer letter in two days and a beginning date on my first date available.

Interview Question – Technical questions about phone systems I was unaware of and did not know I would be involved in selling.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations, minus a brief conversation about the salary range

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details – 6 to 10 questions using star method.

Interview Question – all were easy.   Answer Question

Business Account Executive Interview

Hartford, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Applied on line then had two in-person interviews. The hardest part of the process was the on-line application. The interview was pretty laid back.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint interview questions and advice. All 349 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.