Sprint

410 candidate interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Broadview Heights, OH

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online thru Sprint's website. I was contacted several days by email and set up with an online assessment. About a week later I was contacted by the sales manager to schedule an interview. He gave me a couple days and times to choose from. I emailed him back with my available time.
Unfortunately, the sales manger never confirmed my interview. I had no idea where to meet him or even if he received my my confirmation.
Very unprofessional, a total waste of time.

Project/Prog Manager II Interview

Project/Prog Manager II

The process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in October 2010.

Interview Details – No structure for the way the questions were asked. I felt confused about the job description. I felt that the interviewer felt rushed although we spoke for about 1.5 hours. The interviewer was very hard to understand and late from the beginning, but during the conversation it seemed that they jumped all over the place. After getting off the phone, i was more confused and unsure of what I was applying for.

Interview Question – 1) From what I remember, some questions were asked to me of how I could relate my experience with the current job description.   View Answer

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in March 2011.

Interview Details – I want to warn people about Sprint Nextel's online skills test. Namely be VERY careful you take the test on a good computer with a fast connection and ONLY with Internet Explorer! When I took it, about 10 questions did not appear on screen, and when I went back to review skipped questions, only about 3 of the 10 came up the second time. So 7 questions unanswered. This may or may not be why I failed, but BE CAREFUL. You will have no recourse if this happens to you!

Interview Question – mostly sales aptitude questions   Answer Question

Managing Director - Business Services Interview

Managing Director - Business Services
Florida State, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details – Process consisted of a series of screening interviews with HR personnel. After passing the screening, i was subjected to multiple interviews with execututives in New York, Boston, Dallas,Los Angles, and Florida. I received offer from each but chose FLA because it was the worst performing territory and provided a platform to prove me skills. in 18 months, my organisation has climbed to #1 in the nation in all categories of performance.

Interview Question – The interviewing manamgers were concerned with my abilty to work the the top of the company's personsennel and transtition to an undisciplined, under performing, group operationg in Floria.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight foward as I was the top performer in the company and the territory was ranked 173 out of 174. They needed help and need a leader quickly.

Property Services Specialist Interview

Property Services Specialist
Overland Park, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sprint in June 2013.

Interview Details – Horrible process. Had to deal with English as a second language outside recruiter. Never spoke with anyone at the company. Recruiter used high pressure tactics that I did not appreciate. The process was extremely uncomfortable and I am now avoiding Sprint job openings to avoid dealing with their outside recruiters.

Interview Question – All questions were difficult. Difficult to understand what was being asked.   Answer Question

Carson City, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in July 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a big pain in the neck; no calls were returned as promised, but when I called to check up on the process, the manager was surprised that it had taken so long for me to call back even though he'd promised a call from the store. The interview was a nightmare; at multiple points during the interview, I felt like getting up and thanking the district manager for the colossal waste of time. It was offensive, unclear, and frustrating.

Interview Question – "Why do you think you're worth it to the company?"   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in September 2011.

Interview Details – If you apply in this area of the country they use the CIDS interview guide. You can find this online. The goal is for it to be painful and a full day affair

Negotiation Details – There was none

Elk Grove, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

Interview Details – I have been in the tech industry for several years and I understand the importance of market trends and customer service. I am a military veteran with extensive life experience. Never in my life have I felt so insulted and confused as to why someone asks me for my opinion then responds with "if that's what you think then you just aren't human."

Be careful interviewing here because I have no idea what they want, they showed me no desire for any particular personality type. I am a outgoing, outspoken and friendly person with loyal traits. I understand an interview needs to be performed in certain ways but this felt as if it was a nightmare. One of the managers was very personable and likable. The other just came off negative, rude and too opinionated and lacked the traits of professionalism I would expect for a 'people' job.

I am very upset and distraught over this, maybe I should just pursue my career in law enforcement where I expect to be talked to any way possible. I am not a sensitive person but when I observe all of these qualities I am quite concerned with who the company has already chosen to hire before me.

I have not been extended an offer yet and if I do get offered I will be mind blown.

Interview Question – Are you lying to me? How will police training help you with dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Aurora, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in June 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process for Sprint was not stressful. Be prepared for behavioral questions and provide specific answers. Do not be general or respond with "I did that everyday." Provide a example and relate that example to the job for which you are interviewing. Most of all be optimistic.

Interview Question – Tell us about the most difficult technical problem that you have dealt with.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They will not negotiate.

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, they called me within a week or so to come in based on my resume. I went through two interviews before they decided whether to hire me or not. They were fairly quick in getting back to me about everything. They look for someone who is willing to be taught new ways to sell and not be stuck in their own ways if ecperienced already in sales.

Interview Question – Sell me this pen/notepad/etc.   View Answer

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!