Sprint Interview Questions

2.6

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broadview Heights, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broadview Heights, OH

The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in September 2010.

I applied online thru Sprint's website. I was contacted several days by email and set up with an online assessment. About a week later I was contacted by the sales manager to schedule an interview. He gave me a couple days and times to choose from. I emailed him back with my available time.
    Unfortunately, the sales manger never confirmed my interview. I had no idea where to meet him or even if he received my my confirmation.
    Very unprofessional, a total waste of time.

Project/Prog Manager II Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in October 2010.

No structure for the way the questions were asked. I felt confused about the job description. I felt that the interviewer felt rushed although we spoke for about 1.5 hours. The interviewer was very hard to understand and late from the beginning, but during the conversation it seemed that they jumped all over the place. After getting off the phone, i was more confused and unsure of what I was applying for.

Interview Questions
    • 1) From what I remember, some questions were asked to me of how I could relate my experience with the current job description.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in March 2011.

I want to warn people about Sprint Nextel's online skills test. Namely be VERY careful you take the test on a good computer with a fast connection and ONLY with Internet Explorer! When I took it, about 10 questions did not appear on screen, and when I went back to review skipped questions, only about 3 of the 10 came up the second time. So 7 questions unanswered. This may or may not be why I failed, but BE CAREFUL. You will have no recourse if this happens to you!

Managing Director - Business Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florida State, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florida State, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Process consisted of a series of screening interviews with HR personnel. After passing the screening, i was subjected to multiple interviews with execututives in New York, Boston, Dallas,Los Angles, and Florida. I received offer from each but chose FLA because it was the worst performing territory and provided a platform to prove me skills. in 18 months, my organisation has climbed to #1 in the nation in all categories of performance.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewing manamgers were concerned with my abilty to work the the top of the company's personsennel and transtition to an undisciplined, under performing, group operationg in Floria.   View Answer
    Straight foward as I was the top performer in the company and the territory was ranked 173 out of 174. They needed help and need a leader quickly.

Property Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sprint in June 2013.

Horrible process. Had to deal with English as a second language outside recruiter. Never spoke with anyone at the company. Recruiter used high pressure tactics that I did not appreciate. The process was extremely uncomfortable and I am now avoiding Sprint job openings to avoid dealing with their outside recruiters.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were difficult. Difficult to understand what was being asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson City, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson City, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in July 2012.

The hiring process was a big pain in the neck; no calls were returned as promised, but when I called to check up on the process, the manager was surprised that it had taken so long for me to call back even though he'd promised a call from the store. The interview was a nightmare; at multiple points during the interview, I felt like getting up and thanking the district manager for the colossal waste of time. It was offensive, unclear, and frustrating.

District Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sprint in September 2011.

If you apply in this area of the country they use the CIDS interview guide. You can find this online. The goal is for it to be painful and a full day affair

There was none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

I have been in the tech industry for several years and I understand the importance of market trends and customer service. I am a military veteran with extensive life experience. Never in my life have I felt so insulted and confused as to why someone asks me for my opinion then responds with "if that's what you think then you just aren't human."

Be careful interviewing here because I have no idea what they want, they showed me no desire for any particular personality type. I am a outgoing, outspoken and friendly person with loyal traits. I understand an interview needs to be performed in certain ways but this felt as if it was a nightmare. One of the managers was very personable and likable. The other just came off negative, rude and too opinionated and lacked the traits of professionalism I would expect for a 'people' job.

I am very upset and distraught over this, maybe I should just pursue my career in law enforcement where I expect to be talked to any way possible. I am not a sensitive person but when I observe all of these qualities I am quite concerned with who the company has already chosen to hire before me.

I have not been extended an offer yet and if I do get offered I will be mind blown.

Interview Questions
    • Are you lying to me? How will police training help you with dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in August 2014.

I feel like I wasted my time going on an interview with them and like he already had someone in mind for the job, so he wrote me off and before I even got there. Over the phone I was asked to memorize phone plans, tablets, and accessories. Then when I came in for the interview, all of a sudden he wanted me to bring a presentation. Besides the fact I was never asked for one, how would you even go about that? It was obvious they had found someone else but it would have been nice if they didn't waste my time.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions where pretty basic, besides the one about a presentation.   Answer Question

WFM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blountville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blountville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in April 2010.

While working on the phones I was pulled to the side and was asked typical situational type questions and asked what shift's I could work. Typically you would apply and they will set up a time and day that's mutually convenient and you would hear something back within a month sometimes. If you got the job you will typically hear something within days/weeks otherwise you will receive a generic Dear John email.

Interview Questions
    • I was given 4 SAR questions (ex: name a time when you had a conflict with a customer or a coworker) and was given an Excel test where I was asked to sort three columns of data along with interpreting call volume stats and asked which time frames from the info provided would overtime be needed and when would we need to pull people off the phones.   Answer Question
    With most positions with Sprint it is very much a take it or leave it offer. I've only had one offer in which they were willing to negotiate and it did involve relocating. All other positions are typically non negotiable unless it's salary and even then I've heard from over a dozen salaried employees there was no room for negotiation as Sprint has been paying lower salaries for the same positions recently and many tried to get the same salary tenured people received when they first received their job.