Sprint

2.6

Seasonal Assistant/Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in December 2014.

I applied through Indeed.com which took me to Sprint.com. I received an email to do a phone interview, which I did the same day. I was asked questions & told the details on the position as well as pay.

Interview Questions
    Since the pay offered was way more than I expected I did not negotiate. My advice to others would be to stay positive & honest. Do not have an attitude nor think any question is dumb. You are asked a question for a reason your reaction could either save you or kill you. Sprint is a good company and knows who their looking for it may just be you.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sprint in April 2012.

I was told to show what I knew about the machines I would be working with. I was also asked some different selling skills and things to see how comfortable I would be. It was overall very professional and inviting of an experience

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate but at a commission based job it is hard to push so far

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in May 2013.

I was first called about 3 days after filling out my application. I was given a small phone interview asking a few questions about myself and my experience. Afterwards I was called in for a face to face interview with the store manager and district manager. I received a call 20 minutes later stating that I was being hired and sent to a different location (not the original one I applied to) because it was closer to my house and because that store needed more ladies. I was sent to take a drug test within 5 days. And I started about 2 weeks after that.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had an irate customer and the steps you took to better the situation?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in November 2014.

I applied online and received a call about 4 or 5 days later for an interview at a career fair at their local offices. The interview was very straight forward, and the interviewers were very nice and polite. I was interviewed by a panel of 3. There will be a roleplaying scenario and questions about sales experiences and work history, and how they apply to a job at Sprint. Why Sprint? etc.

Interview Questions
    • What would your managers say you were the worst at at your last job?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in December 2010.

Interviewed with Manager and assistant store manager, asked interview questions related to customer services and sales, also behaviour related questions. Wanted to really know if I could fit with the team.

Interview Questions
    Really none, gave me a great offer right at bat.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

I applied online and was contacted by the branch manager within the week. I went through an interview with the branch manager/assistant store manager then another with the regional manager the following week.

Interview Questions
    I was offered a number and asked for 10% more and it was given to me.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

The process took one week. I got a call the very next morning after the interview and was told I got the job! The interview was short and got asked no more than 6-8 questions. Nothing too terrible. I've worked at one retail job before this for about a month but made sure to talk a lot about the importance of customer service and product knowledge!

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in September 2014.

List any possible sales experience that you have. Bring up all customer service skills that you have and show how you used them in a previous position. Employee referrals are always good so network to see if anyone you know works at Sprint. Communication skills are good to have especially oral. Time management is a essential to this role as well.

Interview Questions
    • How many 3 cent stamps are in a dozen???   View Answer

Not impressed.

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in November 2013.

Initial interview was with sales manager and met with one of her colleagues. Second interview was with the Director. Interview with sales manager was simple, talked about resume and experience. Interview with Director was a little tougher, had to persuade on how you can do the job.

Tried to negotiate, but they wouldn't negotiate on the base pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

I applied to multiple openings online and roughly 4days later I got a call from the store manager setting up an interview. The interview was the most relaxed one I've ever had in my history of working. More like a conversation... It was very detailed yet simple if you really know your thing and are truthful about your current/previous employments. I had to describe all my duties from my past jobs and even role played with the Store Manager selling a phone. I think it lasted a little over 30mins and by the time I was done I was 98% certain I nailed it. So the Store Manager set me up for a second interview with the District Manager the following week. The second interview with the DM was pretty calm, short, straight forward and quite easy but considering he had the final authority, I was so nervous that I really didn't do as well which did affect my performance in the interview. By the time it was over, I wasn't so confident I would be getting the job. Boy was I shocked when I got a callback that same day in the evening from the Store Manager offering me the job!!! The background check invitation email from A-Check America and Escreen were sent shortly. No salary/pay information yet at this time. Overall it was a very positive and easy experience. Just breath, remain calm and let the conversation flow naturally and you will be fine, take my words.