Sprint

Updated Nov 18, 2014
Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.6

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in September 2014.

List any possible sales experience that you have. Bring up all customer service skills that you have and show how you used them in a previous position. Employee referrals are always good so network to see if anyone you know works at Sprint. Communication skills are good to have especially oral. Time management is a essential to this role as well.

Interview Questions
    • How many 3 cent stamps are in a dozen???   View Answer

Not impressed.

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in November 2013.

Initial interview was with sales manager and met with one of her colleagues. Second interview was with the Director. Interview with sales manager was simple, talked about resume and experience. Interview with Director was a little tougher, had to persuade on how you can do the job.

Tried to negotiate, but they wouldn't negotiate on the base pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

I applied to multiple openings online and roughly 4days later I got a call from the store manager setting up an interview. The interview was the most relaxed one I've ever had in my history of working. More like a conversation... It was very detailed yet simple if you really know your thing and are truthful about your current/previous employments. I had to describe all my duties from my past jobs and even role played with the Store Manager selling a phone. I think it lasted a little over 30mins and by the time I was done I was 98% certain I nailed it. So the Store Manager set me up for a second interview with the District Manager the following week. The second interview with the DM was pretty calm, short, straight forward and quite easy but considering he had the final authority, I was so nervous that I really didn't do as well which did affect my performance in the interview. By the time it was over, I wasn't so confident I would be getting the job. Boy was I shocked when I got a callback that same day in the evening from the Store Manager offering me the job!!! The background check invitation email from A-Check America and Escreen were sent shortly. No salary/pay information yet at this time. Overall it was a very positive and easy experience. Just breath, remain calm and let the conversation flow naturally and you will be fine, take my words.

Seasonal Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in November 2014.

Hmmm I don't know how to feel about the questions I was asked I felt it had nothing to do with the job and it was just overall dumb questions.

Interview Questions
    • If a white 65 year old man came in the store and didn't want to talk to a black female what would you do?   View Answers (2)

Seasonal Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint in October 2014.

Applied online through the company website then I received a call four weeks later. I was contacted by a recruiter, and conducted a phone interview. Towards the end of the interview, the recruiter said that he would be in touch soon.

Interview Questions
    • Here are some questions.
      What motivates you? Why Sprint? Briefly, describe your experience.
        Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

The process took about 2 weeks: I applied online and received a phone call wanting to set up an interview the next day. The first interview was with the store manager. Was a very comfortable but still professional interview. The second interview was a multi person panel interview over the phone. Was a little more difficult but

Interview Questions
    • They wanted me to explain how my previous sales experience was transferable to this position. I was asked questions like why do you think that sales are important? What is the sales process? When they ask different overcoming objection questions use the STAR method to answer them. Most important BREATHE!!!   Answer Question

Sprint Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sprint in October 2014.

Applied online for the Position last Friday morning, received a phone call Saturday Morning from the store Manager who asked could I come for an interview, we set up an Interview for the following Tuesday to which I was interview by Store Manager and District Manager. Questions were a little tough was caught off guard by being interviewed by two managers at a time. Store manager said I would hear from him within 24 hours if selected to move forward and If I wasn't selected I would receive an email explaining why in 48 hours, Didn't get a call back or email had to check Job submission status to find I wasn't selected but still have not receive an email with the reason.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you ? What Makes you a candidate for this position? Why Sprint ? What Qualities can you bring to my store?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in June 2010.

Lots of what if and tell me about a time questions. Be prepared for 3 rounds of interviews, they are all group interviews. You should use resource materials such as "the 100 day leader" to help prep

Interview Questions
    • What do you bring to the job that other candidates dont   View Answer
    Negotiated

Network Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in December 2010.

Will interview you in a room and ask behavioral questions right out of college, It isn't too technical because they hire you from college. Then they will call you the next notifying that you have the job. Will submit a basic offer and you will need to have a counteroffer.

Healthcare Sales Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sprint in January 2010.

The interview process was very short, spoke with 3 people. It was a internal process that I new more of the industry than the hiring manager. The hiring process is needs to be revisited .

Interview Questions
    • Networks investment, senior management did not get it or understand how to do it.   Answer Question