Sprint

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.7

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in January 2015.

Did an assessment online then received a phone call from a manager. She asked a few general questions and scheduled an interview for the next day. I met with the asm and manager. At the end of the interview they let me know my chances of being hired were high and about a week later I got the call that I was hired

Interview Questions
    • If you were helping a customer who only wanted to transfer contacts and a person walks in wanting to set up 7 new lines what would you do?   Answer Question
    Haven't gotten my pay rate yet.

Retail Sales Consultant and Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in January 2015.

Be prepared. The District managers are extremely rude. You have to bring at least 3 resumes and you have to come off as cocky. They expect you to be able to "take every penny out of the purse of a 65 year old lady". They said I was too nice and had too good of moral values for the job position. If you're a kind - hearted person, don't apply.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be able to take every penny out of the purse of a 65 year old lady?   View Answer

Supervisor Interview

tell me about a time.....its your typical interview process for a entry level call center job. Good luck finding growth potential. get in the door and you will find some very dedicated supervisors, and also not so dedicated. it's a game of self interest. Good luck.

Technical Project/Program Manager Interview

Depends on the group. Some groups can make things very different. Usually the interview process is simple if the right skill set is acquired during resume review. There has been hiring freeze for several years and so this is pretty much not application in my opinion. It is easy to join as a contractor and convert yourself when the opportunity present itself.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

Initial interview was with an Assistant Store Manager of a different location. Second interview was with Store Manager of the location I applied for. Third interview was a panel Interview with 5 people, made up of an assortment of Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers. I do not believe the process is typically that long. My situation was unique, because Sprint likes to promote to LSR from Rep as opposed to hiring someone into a LSR position. The process typically is two interviews and then a drug screen and background check followed by an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions. Many different situation questions. "What would you do in this situation...?"   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was given a take it or leave it offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in December 2014.

Great culture, staff & managers. Great interview process. To the point, & efficient. The store was very neat and organized, and everyone was professional, even though they were very understaffed.

Interview Questions
    • The typical... how do you deal with disgruntled customers.   View Answer
    Haven't gotten that far yet... still waiting for my drug screen results.

Seasonal Assistant/Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in December 2014.

I applied through Indeed.com which took me to Sprint.com. I received an email to do a phone interview, which I did the same day. I was asked questions & told the details on the position as well as pay.

Interview Questions
    Since the pay offered was way more than I expected I did not negotiate. My advice to others would be to stay positive & honest. Do not have an attitude nor think any question is dumb. You are asked a question for a reason your reaction could either save you or kill you. Sprint is a good company and knows who their looking for it may just be you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Junction City, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Junction City, KS

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in December 2014.

Applied December 9th. Called to inquire about my application a little over a week later. Spoke with the Assist. Manager and she set me up with a phone interview a few days later with the Lead Sales Consultant. After the phone interview, I was told the Assist. Manager was out until the middle of the following week. I called December 23rd, got a 1:1 interview with the Assist. Manager the next day and was told that I would hear something about a 2nd interview within a week. I called back again December 31st to check the status of the 2nd interview. I didn't even get that far on the phone to ask before the Assist. Manager told me she was very impressed with me and offered me the job right then and there. She apologized for the long process, but it is the holiday season so everything moves a little slower. Overall very wonderful experience. The store is small, but it's in a small town so that's expected. It was very clean and well organized; it looked understaffed, but I believe several people just got hired, including myself, so I'm guessing that will change things in the future.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, all standardized questions by Sprint pertaining to sales/customer experiences.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Sprint in December 2014.

Interview with store manager. Then the Second interview was with another manager from a different store and third interview with thedistrict manager. Overall it was a pretty straight forward process.

Interview Questions
    • What was the hardest situation you faced with a customer.   Answer Question
    There is not much negotiation.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

I applied online and was contacted by the branch manager within the week. I went through an interview with the branch manager/assistant store manager then another with the regional manager the following week.

Interview Questions
    I was offered a number and asked for 10% more and it was given to me.